FourtyFour: Forgiving

Sabrina's Pov

What happen earlier was really worst. Ugh what a best actress bitch! (-.-)

It's almost 12 am at papunta ako ngayong kila Stephan.

I really need to talk to that man! I need to confront him~

As I enter their house, agad akong pumunta sa minibar , I know he was there.

At hindi ako nag kamali, he was peacefully sitting there while drinking wine.

Its too dark and I can compare him with a vampire whose waiting for a victim.

His aura was dark but I can't say if  he was totally affected of what happen.

Ang hirap talaga nyang basahin.

Lumapit ako sa kinaro-roonan nya at umupo sa bakanteng upuan sa harap nya

He look so dangerous and it really scares me to death!

He look at me blankly.

"What are you doing here" he asked coldly.

"I just wanted to ask why you acted stupid earlier?..." I calm myself

"I want to know why you put Ziah in such ashamed situation like that...!"

"You love her right?! Then why you let that happen?! You idiot!" I said angrily.

Parang gusto ko na syang sampalin dahil sa sobrang inis ko.

At lalong gusto ko na syang sampalin dahil wala man lang karea-reaction ang mukha nya.

"I love Keziah that's why I've done that" his faced stay calm.

Napakunot ako ng noo.

"Anong katangahan ang ibig mong sabihin dyan Stephan?" Tanong ko sa kanya

"Let Hanna enjoy this moment first, let her think that I am buying her drama" he said while smirking.

His smile makes me scared.

"Will you explain it to me clearly because I really don't get it!" Sabi ko sa kanya.

"I know that it was all Hanna's plan. She planned to frame out Keziah just to get her out of our life" he stated while his eyes full of anger.

I calm myself.

"How did you know that Stephan?" I ask

Flashback

Stephan's Pov

"Sup dude!" Adrian greeted me.

I'm on my office right now beacuse of the urgent works.

"Attorney! I didn't expect you tobcame here" I said sarcastically.

He smile and sat on the front chair.

"Wanna know something dude?" Nakangising tanong nito at prenteng nakaupo.

"I don't have time to your nonsense story Adrian" I said casualy.

"This is very interested one Stephan" he said confidently

"Then say it now" cold na sabi ko.

"It's all about Hanna, she's planning to ruin your relationship with Ziah.."

"I don't know what's her plan exactly but Stephan be prepared with it..."

"I know Hanna she's the most evil girl when she want to get something so if I were you don't go far away with your wife and son" he warned.