29-Gorgeous

Amir's Point of View

Last night was crazy.  I convinced Alyssa to have dinner with me before the gala.  After all my attempts to get to know her, I finally made some progress.  Thank god for her pushy friend.  She would have never agreed to dinner, but he took charge and sent her over to my hotel.    

When Alyssa showed up, she needed help changing into this smokin' hot dress.  I was more than happy to volunteer for the job.  You can't blame me.  I've been obsessing over this girl for weeks.  I could tell she was uncomfortable, but Alyssa slowly turned around to let me zip her.   There was this moment that I just can't describe.  I moved her soft, silky hair over her shoulder and my eyes fell on a large scar and tattoo trailing her spine leading to the tiniest pair of black lace panties.   The scar held my attention for a moment, but then I couldn't help looking at her perfect butt cheeks peeking out of her tiny lace panties.  It's hard to be a gentleman and quite frankly, so was I.   No guy could fault me with that type of view.  While zipping up her dress, I managed to get things under control without acting like a creep.  I didn't want to scare her away.

Once she was dressed, we left my hotel room.  The evening started going great.   We strolled into the restaurant and every guy in the place seemed to undress her with their eyes.  I don't blame them.  She looked gorgeous.  I kept her close to me and made sure that everyone knew she was mine.  Usually, I don't care if other men look at my dates.  Alyssa brings out this possessive side of me. 

Dinner went well and Alyssa told me about her past.  The chemistry between us was strong and she even lost track of time.   It seemed like a good sign.   Alyssa let me escort her to a team event before the gala.  She introduced me to her employees and they made me feel welcome.  It was an intimate gathering with a small group.  It looked like these people were more than just Alyssa's employees.  It's like they were friends or even family.  I tried my best to make a good impression on them and it seemed like they were supportive of me spending time with Alyssa.   

After happy hour, we walked over to the gala.  I tried to stay as close to her as possible.  Her mood and body language changed as soon as we walked through the door of the venue.  She changed from the causal, fun Alyssa at happy hour to a reserved professional.  I tried to be respectful, but I found myself looking for reasons to touch her during the night.  I couldn't help resting my hand on her back or standing close enough to feel the warmth of her body.  Those moments made the countless introductions and hours of networking worthwhile. 

After a few hours, things shifted.   Alyssa decided that we had fulfilled our business obligations and could have some fun.  We were still surrounded by thousands of employees, but it was like we were the only ones in the room.   I held her in my arms, as we danced.  I flirted with her, as I fed her chocolate covered fruit.   Then, we found ourselves kissing in the photo booth and it was obvious that it was time to leave. 

Earlier in the day, I had arranged for a limo to take us on a scenic drive after the gala.  When I set it up, I assumed it would be the only way to get Alyssa to spend more time with me.    I hoped to get to know her better and maybe become friends.  Instead, I held Alyssa in my arms and kissed her as the limo drove through the city.  The connection between us was so strong and I felt like our relationship had moved to the next level.  

The limo arrived at a scenic location and I used the time with her to talk about us.  I wanted to start a relationship with her.  I needed to tell her that I had feelings for her.  I was ready to tell her that I was falling for her, but she took the conversation in a completely different direction.  

Instead of wanting to date me, Alyssa wanted a one night stand.  She thought one night of sex would be enough to quench her desires.   Then, we could go back to working together like nothing ever happened.  Her words felt like a knife through my heart.  It hurt, but I knew that I needed to take what I was given.  I recovered from the shock and anger and realized that I needed to give her a night that was unforgettable.   It needed to be one that she didn't want to end.