32-Dinner and a Movie

This chapter features bedroom scenes that are not required to understand the plot later in the book. If you do not wish to read these types of scenes, please skip ahead to the next chapter.

I walk toward the door to lock it. As I secure the deadbolt, I feel Amir's powerful arms around my waist. He turns me, pinning me against the door with his hard body. He sweeps my hair to the side, exposing my neck. Then, he begins a gentle assault of kisses. His lips move down my neck to my collarbone. Then, he pushes my tank top off my shoulder exposing my chest only covered by my small bikini top. He brushes his thumb across my erect nipples and it feels like a bolt of electricity that travels straight to my core. He pulls at the strings on the bikini top until it releases me. He runs his tongue down my chest until he finds my nipple. Circling it with his tongue, he draws my breast into his mouth.   

I need to be closer to him. I feel frantic to have him inside me. I lift my leg and wrap it around him as I pull him closer. I can feel his hardness as it presses right where I need him. I rub my body against him. He positions his hands under my butt, lifting me higher. I'm breathless with desire and reach to unfasten his belt, when he asks in a husky voice, "bedroom?" I catch a glimpse of the open blinds in my living room and am relieved that one of us can show some restraint.

As he pulls me into his chest, I wrap my arms and legs around him. He carries me up the stairs. We make it just a few steps into the privacy of the second-floor corridor before he puts me down and presses me against the wall. I finish unfastening his belt and begin to unzip his pants. He is hard and ready.

He roughly kisses me and then pulls off my top and unbuttons my shorts. I let my shorts and bikini bottoms slip down my hips, but I don't have time to step out of them. I look into Amir's eyes and I see desperate longing. He pulls a condom from his pocket and sheathes himself while letting his own pants and boxers fall to the floor.

He leans forward and I wrap my legs around him and he enters me deeply. A moan escapes my lips and it encourages him to move faster. I run my hands up the shirt he's still wearing and around to his exposed butt. His trusts are hitting the right spot and I pull his hips toward me to move him even deeper. His body is moving fast and hard, but I look into his eyes and only see tenderness and intimacy.

I begin to tremble as the feeling becomes too intense. Without breaking eye contact, Amir leans his forehead against mine and gives me a deep trust. It's just what I need and I am caught up in a wave of pleasure and scream out his name. I ride out my orgasm as he continues rolling his hips and pushes forward finding his own release.

My pulse is still racing as he breaks the silence. "I wasn't planning that, but it was amazing. I lose all control when I'm around you."

He pulls out of me and I suddenly feel so empty. It's beyond simple desire, I feel a need to be close to him and it scares me. "I feel the same."

"Go lay down in your bed and I'll be right there. I just want to hold you for a little while." He kisses me gently on the lips and gives me a playful smack on the butt.

After taking care of the condom and picking up our discarded clothes, a very naked Amir joins me in my bed. Pulling me to his chest, he wraps his arms around me. "You don't understand what you do to me."

"What is it that I do to you?" I say with a smile.

Amir gently places his index finger under my chin and raises it until I am looking him in the eye. "When I'm with you, I'm happy. You make me truly happy. I have everything that I've ever wanted."

I feel a pang of regret in my heart. I'm leading him on and we're both going to get hurt. I need to lighten the mood, "Great sex will make you feel like you're on the top of the world."

"It was fantastic sex, but it's not just the sex and you know it. This is a lot more than sex. You don't have to admit it to me yet, but I want you to really think about your feelings. You owe that to both of us."

"Ok." A soft sigh escapes my lips. I run my hands down his abs down to the soft happy trail below. As my hand continues to explore his body under the sheets, I find him hard again. I realize that I haven't tasted him and I want nothing more than to run my tongue over his hard length.

I move back the covers and position myself on my stomach in between his legs. I admire evidence of his arousal, taking him in my hand and running my fingers over his velvety skin. I see a drop escape and I run my tongue over the head to capture it.

I run my tongue up and down his length while gently cupping his balls. I hear him moan in response and I take him into my mouth.

His breathing increases and then I hear his voice deep with desire. "Are you trying to distract me from a having a serious conversation with you?"

I take a small break and answer. "Is it working?"

He moans as I increase the pace and pressure. "Yes. If you keep this up, I'm not going to last."

"This is just for you." I circle my tongue around him and I feel his balls tighten in my hand. I look up and watch the pleasure on his face.  

I explore every inch of him with at an urgent pace. His body feels increasingly tense and hard.  I feel him getting closer.  Suppressed moans escape from his lips.  His breaths become labored and it only encourages me to increase the pace.  

"I'm going to..."

"Let go." A look of pleasure as rolls across his face in waves. I stroke the base with my hand as I take him deep into my throat. I feel him tense. Then, his saltiness floods my mouth. Once he is satisfied, I place a final kiss on him. I crawl up to his chest and Amir wraps his arms around me.

He gently strokes my hair and I feel myself relaxing in his embrace. "That was one hell of a way to change the subject, but you didn't have to go to those lengths to distract me."

"It wasn't just a distraction. Last night was all about me and I enjoyed every minute of it. This was about you letting go and enjoying yourself without having to be in control. I liked watching you enjoy yourself."

"I'm tempted to spend the rest of the evening in this bed with you, but I need to feed you. I've got to keep your energy up for the next round. Where should I take you to dinner? I want to take you somewhere upscale and delicious. I want to take you somewhere that you've never had a chance to go."

"I love that you want to treat me to a fancy dinner, but I'm pretty easy to please. Would you mind terribly, if we just picked up some takeout and ate it here? We could watch a movie and relax. I don't think either of us got much sleep last night and I would love to spend a casual evening with you."

"I'm happy to spend time with you. I don't care where we go or what we do. I just want to be with you tonight. Tell me your plan for tonight."

I feel a smile take over my lips. "Well, we can start by picking up food at my favorite Thai restaurant. It's right next to the grocery store, so we can grab some stuff for breakfast tomorrow morning. Then, we can come home and change into our PJs. We'll open a bottle of wine, sit on the couch and eat our dinner while we snuggle up and watch a movie."

"Sounds perfect."