Episode 9 - Last breathe

[UNEDITED] 

Kieth's P.O.V.

We arrived at the mansion and made our way to my father's room. 

Aliyah's arms were wrapped against mine and tailing behind us are the bodyguards. 

It didn't take long before we reached his room.

When the doors were opened, everyone became quiet and I saw my father lying on the bed with machines attached to him. 

"Well you came quicker than I expected." - Yoichi's voice broke the momentary silence. 

Tumingin ako sa kanya and Aliyah's arms tightened. She's being unusually quiet today. 

"Akala ko nagpaiwan ka sa Korea?" - I asked. 

Although he was my cousin, he doesn't have anything to do with how my father is doing. Yet why did he come even before I did? 

Yoichi gave Aliyah a devilish smirk as if to greet her and she strained a smile while putting more pressure on my arm. 

I squirmed at her touch and brushed her arms away until she let go. 

Smiling at Aliyah's hurt expression, he then proceeded to answer me.

"Gusto ni tito na i-settle ang kanyang Will. I merely assisted the guy since he can't even move that much and brought in his lawyer. Believe me man, I would rather party and bang girls all night than do this care-giving shit. But the geezer gave me ten times a whole year's allowance!  Ain't that a treat?" - he grinned and stretched around like he was sitting there the whole day. 

I eyed him suspiciously. 

"Why would he ask you? And where are his nurses? His secretary?" - I asked.