Episode 12 - Surprise

"Maimaaaaiiiii! Tingnan mo 'to oh! Ang cuuuute!" Jaycee runs to a shop and points at a mannequin.

I laugh at her.

Para siyang bata na pinakawalan sa playground.

"Babe, babe, kalma. May marami pang stores dun oh. Entrance pa 'to." Aito rushes to her side and holds her hand.

Completely ignoring V and me, they went on their own and explored the last mall they would visit here in Korea for the time being.

"Malungkot ka ba?" V says as he holds my hand.

"Tinatanong pa ba yan?" I squeeze his hand with a longing look as I watch Jaycee walk away.

He pulls me to a side hug to comfort me.

My last interview for the day was canceled so after the meeting with the Chairman, V picked me up and we made our way to our last double-date with Jaycee and Aito.

Flight na nila sa midnight but they insisted on going all out one more time.

Really, whole week silang nagexplore at hindi pa rin sila napagod. At dahil sobrang busy ko sa schedule ko, hindi kami masyadong nakapagbonding.

"Hey pigs." V looks at me.

"Hmm?"

"Hindi kayo nakapag-girl time ni Jaycee no?" He asks.

I sigh. "Sobrang busy ko kasi eh."

Seeing my regretful look, V exclaims, "Ah! I mean, pwede kayo magbonding ngayon diba? Mga...." He counts using his fingers. "30 minutes. You talk for 30 minutes."