Episode 33 - She Cried

Kieth's POV

"Ehem, sir? I know it's kinda awkward right now and I don't mean to intrude on your...uh, reading, but might I ask if you know when those two are coming back? We still haven't started shooting.... BECAUSE OUR LEAD ACTORS RAN OFF!" The Director tries to contain his voice in front of me pero halata na nanggigigil na siya sa inip at galit.

I, on the other hand, am sitting back, relaxing, and reading the rest of the script. At least, I'm trying to.

Tiningnan ko ang Director.

Hindi ako nagsalita. I just looked at him with a hint of annoyance on my face. As if I was saying "I don't care" with my eyes.

The Director blinks a few times then claps his hands, "Well! Guess we'll have to wait." He says to the staff.

I turn my attention back to the script.

It's been a half an hour since Myrah went after that guy, V. At hanggang ngayon, hindi pa rin sila bumalik.

Oo, ako ang tumulak sa kanya na sundan siya, pero tangina ang sakit tingnan na may hinahabol nang iba ang taong mahal mo.

Pero wala akong magagawa.

Kasi I'm partly to blame for what happened.

I managed to put a stop to the spread of the pictures but it already made an impact.

And despite having the situation under control, that doesn't change the fact that it hurt Myrah.

On the other hand, if that picture made her calm boyfriend angry enough to storm out. I'd be lying if there wasn't a part of me that was expecting that they'd break up from this.

But who am I kidding?

Oo na, ako na masama. I'm an asshole for praying for the worst. Pero alam ko rin na malabo yon mangyari.

That guy loves her too much to let her go.

And I wouldn't want Myrah to hate me even more because of that.

"V! Mira! Oh my good Lord, you're back!"

I snap back to my senses when I hear the Director shout their names.

Hindi ako tumingin sa kanila and I just continued looking at the piece of paper in front of me.

It sounded like they came in together. Which means they're okay now.

Good for them.

"Okay everyone! We'll be starting right away! Places! Places!" The Director shouted orders and they began shooting.

Rinig na rinig ko ang boses ni Myrah and I unconsciously find myself turning to look at her.

When I did, I find her looking back at me.

She flinched and looked away.

She's mad at me.

Of course, I know that much.

I got distracted for a second but then I see her looking at V. They smile at each other like they always do and it made my gut churn.