Episode 20 - Perfect

Myrah's P.O.V.

And then the day of the launch was finally here.

Simsimi Inc. has officially opened a branch here in South Korea and it is finally an international company.

The promotional pictures we took spread all throughout the country and with me as the main model, people started swarming the merchandise building.

After that small encounter we had on the last shoot, we hardly ever had any interaction so far.

It's been a month already and I'm starting to think that I can finally live in peace.

Oddly enough though, I still feel uneasy.

In a few minutes, there will be a press conference regarding the insta-popular SimSimi.

"Pigs, you ready?" I look up to see V outside the car, stretching out his hand for me.

I smile and take it wholeheartedly. "You bet."

Hand in hand, I got out of the limo and we strode across the red carpet.

But that conference has nothing to do with me.

Right now, I'm attending a party that might change my whole career forever.

The party that can be a beacon for stardom, Prestige.

V and I passed the paparazzi and stopped in front of a large porcelain white door. The guard took one look at us and immediately opened it without a second thought.

I held back a proud grin.

Taray ko teeeeh! Finally! Nakapasok na ako sa Prestige!

Oh my fudging goodneeesss

Tell me this is not a dream!

Hindi ko napigilan ang sarili ko at tumili ako na parang batang binigyan ng malaking candy at the same time, squeezing the life out of V's arm.

"Huy pigs, okay ka lang?" V laughed, amused and happy to see me so excited.

Tumango ako at ngumiti. "Never been better."

"Chill ka lang ha? Entrance pa yun, baka mawawalan ka na ng malay kapag nasa main hall na tayo." He joked.

I let go of him. "I can't chill! Dude, imagine! Nasa Prestige tayo! PRESTIGE." Nanlaki ang mga mata ko kaka-emphasize sa point ko.

He raised his hands in defence, "Okay okay. I get it, sheesh."

Scratching the back of his head, he unenthusiastically exclaimed, "Uhm...yay...Prestige?"

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

Ugh.

He laughed at my reaction and placed my hand back on his arm. "Alright Miss Mira, I know how important this is for you. I'm with you all the way." Sabi niya sabay wink.

Don't blush sis.

Ngumiti ako sa kanya, "Thanks."

His presence alone made me feel at ease and I didn't feel nervous at all.