Episode 35 - What I want

Myrah's POV

"Look, I'm sorry okay? I realized that I was being an ass and I went too far this time." Sabi ni V habang napakamot sa ulo. He looked away, embarrassed.

"You realized it? Or are you just saying that because Jenny lectured you?" I replied, not believing a word he says.

Umiwas siya ng tingin.

"Thought so." I smiled, amused. "Well, I can't really blame you. She is pretty scary." I say in a light tone and shrugged.

He didn't say a word and just blushed. He was even more embarrassed.

"Hey, I get it. Don't get all worked up, I forgive you. I know my best friend kinda forced you but it's okay, I'll tell her we made up." Sabi ko sa kanya. "So um... I'll get going now, bye."

I turn to face the other way when V calls out to me.

"She didn't force me to do anything. I really am sorry and I want to make it up to you." Sabi niya.

Lumingon ako sa kanya at nakita ko siyang ngumiti, still blushing a bit.

"Will you let me?" He asked.

We stare at each other's eyes for a full minute and then...

"CUT!" Sigaw ng director.

V and I share a glance and sigh as the scene ended without any problems.

"Nice." He beamed and held out a fist to me.

"Right back at ya." I say as we share a fist bump.

And just like that, V turned and walked to where his manager was.

As soon as he did, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

His words from that day came rushing back.

I don't think you're being honest with yourself, pigs.

How do you really feel about that guy?

What if hindi mo na ako boyfriend? What if I wasn't your boyfriend when he came back?

I'm saying that you need to sort out your feelings for him.

Myrah... let's take a break.

Alam kong we decided to be friends despite all that, but as days pass and as we film more scenes together, lalo bumibigat ang dibdib ko pag nakikita ko siya.

I don't know if it's because of the complicated feelings I have right now with Kieth or if I was regretting breaking up with V.

Both? Neither? I don't freaking know.

All I know is that nothing feels right at the moment.

Hay nako, Myrah E. Jimenez, ba't ba kasi ang da-drama ng buhay mo?

Hey, don't ask me, ask the author. - Myrah 2

Ano?

Wala - Myrah 2

I felt my chest throb at tiningnan ko ulit ang set.

That scene we just did. It was when Kieth apologized after calling me a pig. The day he bought me that limited edition SimSimi stuffed toy.