Episode 21 - My Dream Debut

The next day, I stormed down the company halls and into Kieth's office.

Binuksan ko ang pinto and sure enough, nakaupo siya at nakangiti sa akin. Almost as if he was waiting for me.

His smug look made my blood boil even more.

Kapal mo po.

Ano? You find this amusing?

F'ck you SimSimi.

Narinig ko si Clair sa pinto, hininingal at pinapawisan.

"Miss Mira! I'm sorry I couldn't keep up! You ran too fast and I...!" I slammed the door shut with a loud bang.

Hindi ko na siya pinansin.

Instead, I turned to face Kieth.

His smirk grew.

"You should really treat her better." He referred to Clair outside.

"Screw you. Parang ang concerned mo ata." I was too angry. I wished him dead.

Lumapit ako sa kanya and, with all my might, slammed my hands on the wooden table in front of him.

He didn't flinch.

Instead, his smile grew wider and by now, magkatapat na ang mukha namin.

"Is there something you want to say Miss Mira?" He says tauntingly.

Oh yes, there's something alright.

I tilt my head in response and give him a smile.

Hindi ko na napiligan ang bibig ko.

"PU-TANG-INA mo." I emphasized.

Words I never thought I would use again made their way out of my mouth.

He raised his eyebrows and placed his hand on his chest as if in shock but his smile, his damned mocking smile was still there.

"I'm sorry what? I don't think you should be saying that to your boss."

Boss my ass.

Ang confident mo naman. Parang kailan lang halos magmakaawa ka na para makuha mo ako bilang model!

I can kill you right now if I wanted to bitch. Wanna try me?

Wait.

Chill, Myrah.

Oh hi, it's you again, long time no see.

Yeah, hi.

Look, I know you want to strangle him but he has your paycheck. Anong gagawin mo kapag ipawalang bisa niya ang contract mo? Word will spread, rumours will grow. Are you sure may tatanggap pa sayo when you're branded as a rebel?

Kahit anong gawin mo, boss mo pa rin siya.

And you can't kill your boss.

Ang advanced mo ata mag-isip no?

Just do as I tell you.