Episode 19 - Square One

Kieth's P.O.V.

She's late.

"Sir, it's already been 30 minutes." Sabi ng assistant ko habang tinitingnan ang schedule na unti-unting nawawlan ng silbi.

What's taking her so long?

The second part of our shoot is underway and the main model is nowhere to be found.

"Call her again." Sabi ko sa assistant ko.

People rush around the set to adjust the equipments, keeping them in their best condition despite the cruel winds that threaten their balance.

The photographer walks up to me, face filled with anger and impatience.

"Sir, we can't wait any longer. We're losing daylight."

Tumingin ako sa set and then sa horizon.

Another hour and the sun will set.

The second concept of our shoot is 'Yellow Beach'. The main background being the sunset itself.

If this gets cancelled, the launch of the app and merch might be delayed. The plan I've set will be affected.

And I'll lose face.

I scoff at the thought.

"No, we'll wait." Sabi ko sa photographer na halatang naiirita na.

So, this is your first move.

The people on the set frantically wipe off the sand that had piled up on the equipment and try to readjust the angles of the lighting.

Our time is running out.

"Sir, if this continues..." My assistant hesitantly starts, visibly on edge because of the slight change in schedule.

I snap back and hid a low growl of anger. "You think I don't know?"

Trying to maintain my composure, I sigh.

This is useless.

I look at the photographer, "Start the shoot." he nods.

Narinig ito ng assistant ko and he asked, "What about Miss Mira sir?"

"We can reschedule her shoot on another date." Putting my hands in my pockets, I say as I look at the substitute models that are already starting their series of poses.

Myrah.

I didn't think that you'd stoop so low.

And to think that you're an adult.

You're still as childish and immature as you were back then.

"Let's get this over with." I say as I start to focus on the models in front.

My assistant took one look at me and then desperately proceeded to make the necessary changes in the schedule.

Just then, I heard a small giggle behind me.

Well, damn.

Slowly filling up with annoyance and anger, lumingon ako.