Chapter One 💋

Contains Strong Language.

Riley POV
I sat on my bed alone scrolling through Instagram , watching as my feed fills up with annoying posts from stupid girls posting millions of photos from parties and boys in my year pretending they're cool by swearing and posting how much money they earn from their 'jobs'.

I wonder some times why I just don't delete my account.

The front door opened and I heard heavy footsteps running up the stairs.
'Eldon , is that you?' I called to my elder brother , rolling my eyes still at instagram.
'Yeah.' He said , opening my bedroom door.
Next to him , stood a tall , dark haired boy which I'm presuming was one of his friends.

'You do remember it's your day to do the cleaning , right?' I smirked , raising my eyebrows.
We always bet over who has to do the cleaning , I normally lose so it's fair enough that it is his go.

He rolled his eyes.

'I did it last week Riley.' He moaned , as his friend laughed.

'You didn't.'

'I did.'  He smirked , showing off to his friend.

'Nope , you didn't. You were out getting 'laid'.'

The dark haired boy started laughing. Eldon shoved him and told him to shut up.

Eldon gave me a dirty look as I smirked and raised my eyebrows.

'I mean , I could ring mom. My phones only in my hand.' I said , smiling.

'Fine , I'll do it then.' He complained , storming out of the room.

His friend followed.

•••

A couple hours later , I found myself still on Instagram , scrolling through my feed , liking the least pathetic photos.
I hadn't ate since breakfast and it was now 3:17 , so I decided to go and make myself some lunch.
I walked downstairs , when I noticed someone in the kitchen . My parents were on a work trip so it wasn't going to be them - it only had to be Eldon.

The person had made a massive mess all over the kitchen and there was plates and bowls all over the worktop.

I laughed hoping that he'd turn around.

'You do know using pretty much every plate and bowl we have in this house and emptying the entire fridge will only add to the amount of cleaning you do.'

The person turned around , it was Eldon's friend. He turned at me then looked back at the mess he had made.

He smiled apologetically , biting his lip.

I found myself smiling back , staring right at his eyes.

'I'm sorry about the mess , I'm James. One of Eldon's friends.' he said , dragging his hands through his hair - causing me to stop daydreaming.

'Do you go to the same school as Eldon?' I asked , smiling.

'No. I just transferred here a couple months back.'

'Wow. That's cool.'

'Do you go to the same school?' He asked , trying to clean up the mess he had made.

'Yeah , sadly.' I laughed , rolling my eyes.

'You a freshman then?'

'Again , sadly yeah.' I sighed , rolling my eyes.

He chuckled , 'well obviously I'm a sophomore.'

'Yeah.' I replied , laughing.

'James. Do you want to fucking hurry up? I'm actually starving!' My annoying older brother by a year shouted to James who quickly started assembling peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

'Well , I better bring these sandwiches up then.' He smiled , rolling his eyes.

'Yeah , imma get a snack or something.'

'Nice meeting you Riley.'

I blushed , 'You too.'

Was it bad that I liked him already?

I mean there's so much to love about him from his gorgeous brown eyes and hair to his smile.

Wow , I liked him.

That's the first chapter of my new book!
It's very short but i just wanted to write the first chapter and experiment with some new styles.
I really hope people like this new book , I've got really high hopes for it!
Please read , comment and vote on this chapter , send me some feedback!👌🏼

— izz 💗
(@tnsaddict has now been deleted on Instagram , I do apologise 😭)