Chapter Two💋

Three Years Later💘 (they were way too young)

'Why's he staying over - again?' I said in disgust as I walked into the living room.

Eldon and his best friend James were sitting in the couches , all their stuff was piled up on the floor.

'Because your brother said I could - okay?' He replied , pretty smug.

James smirked and Eldon rolled his eyes.

'Riley do you just want to go away?' Eldon said , annoyed.

'Fine.' I said , extremely annoyed by the both , storming out.

I didn't like James anymore , a couple months after I first met him , he dated the most popular girl in the school then he cheated on her.
He got a reputation as a player and the only time he talks or rather pays attention to me was when he tells me to go away and leave him and my brother alone.

I ran to my bedroom and texted my best friend , what I do when I'm annoyed - or just want to either talk to someone or wind her up.

Me:
Michelle , guess who's at our house?🙄

Michelle:
Zac Efron?😍💘

Me:
I'd be happy if Zac Efron was here 🙄😤

Michelle:
Is James at the house?😂

Me:
It's not funny 😞😭🖕🏼

Michelle
I know , good luck 😉🤞🏼xx

Me:
Thanks 🙄👋🏼

Michelle:
I'm coming over x

I rolled my eyes laughing , Michelle pretty much lived at our house.

'Shut up! You know I'm better at GTA.' My brother shouted from the next room , which made me roll my eyes even more.

'No your fucking not!' James replied , shouting louder.

'Arr. Look what you've done now! You made me lose!' Eldon complained as James made up some stupid victory chant.

I texted Michelle again.

Me:
Please be quick🙄..

After 10 minutes , I heard a knock on the door.

'Finally!' I laughed , walking down the stairs.

'Hey!' She smiled when I opened the door.

'Heyy!'

'Right let's go , come on!' she laughed , taking me by the hand and running up the stairs.

We spent a couple of hours watching a rom com until I forced Michelle to turn it off.

'How can you like these things?' I laugh , hiding the remote from her.
She shrugged her shoulders laughing.
'I don't know , I just do!' She replied.

'I'm hungry.' I said , still laughing at Michelle.

'Same , can you make us something?' She pleaded , raising her eyebrows.