Chapter Fifteen 💋

'No way Michelle. This dress is so perfect!' I gush , spinning around in my bedroom.

I was so happy to be best friends again with Michelle , it's good to have her on my side not against.

'Take a photo of the dress , make sure to tag me if you post it on insta!' She smirks , obviously proud of her choice.

I roll my eyes at her.

'Fine. I will gosh.' I say , rolling my eyes again.

'I'm going to get my dress on now and we can do our makeup and get going - okay?' She says , rooting through her travel bag , throwing bits and pieces out from it.

'Wow. Your dress is super pretty!' I exclaim , 'It's gorgeous oh my gosh.'

'You can get it from For Love and Lemons , you know , it's only about $98 , it's not that expensive lol.' She laughs as I pull a confused face.

Not that expensive?

There's no chance of me getting that dress , unless Michelle feels like spoiling me on my birthday.

'Oh okay. How much is my dress?'

She shrugs her shoulders , 'Dunno. Probably the same price.'

I raise my eyebrows , 'and i can keep it..??'

She smirks , 'It doesn't fit me so yeah I guess.'

'Thankyou. Thankyou. Thankyouu!' I exclaim , hugging her tightly.

[ J A M E S ]

I hoped Riley would come - considering she was the only reason I came here today.

James had gone off , after seeing Emily , he couldn't risk seeing her so he left her with me.

'Fuck.' I thought , when he ran off , pushing her in the bedroom that I was waiting in.

Parties have never been my thing , despite what all the rumours spread about me.

She was extremely drunk despite the party only starting an hour ago. Emily had drank about 6 shots and numerous jäger bombs.

She was slurring stupid things , dancing around the bedroom , I was praying and hoping that no one would walk in and see me with her.

Emily was an actual show.

Riley told me to come because she was coming. And if she doesn't , I'll be pissed.

She would have lied to me , I would have done all this baby sitting her brothers ex - who was by this time mortal - for nothing.

It was safe to say I was raging at her.

'What's up babeee?' She slurs , leaning closer to me , so close I could smell the alcohol in her breath.

Shuddering , I move away from her.

I grab my cup filled with beer and ignore Emily and her drunken state.

Her wandering eyes made me worry and hope for my life.

'I'm waiting on someone.' I say , slowly - checking my phone for text messages or dms , but there was none.

'Nooo. You're not , they're not coming for you-oo.' She says , poking my chest.

I grab my hand over where she poked me and roll my eyes.

'Aww. Poor you!' She smiles , walking closer to me.

I look at her disgustingly , hoping she wouldn't try anything on me.

Emily's eyes meet mine and she smirks.

I was always taught never to put my hands on a women aggressively but I'm sure my dads not going to mind if it saves my life and my dignity.

'Please go.' I say , pleadingly. 'Please Emily.'

She laughs , loudly. 'Nope. Nooooo.'

'Go away. My date will be here soon.'

'Will your date like thissss?' She slurs , grabbing my face and smashing her lips on mine.

I wanted to kill her , 'Get off , oh my god.'

Then in the corner of my eye , I saw one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen before.

Riley Raymond , standing in the doorway..

You could visibly see the pain in her eyes and tears streamed down her face.

She walked up to me , moving her hair from her face so I could see that her face was raging with anger , betrayal and disgust.

'Go now!' She screams at Emily , pointing at the door.

Emily smiles and walks off.

'I can explain , Ri. I really can.' I splutter , trying so hard not to cry.

I've ruined everything me and Riley had , everything we could have been.

'No. Don't you dare call me Ri. I beg and I  beg to my brother to my brother about you 'no Eldon he's not like that , he cares about people , give him an another chance.' For what? So you can go behind my back kissing my brothers ex girlfriend? What are you trying to prove? I'm just so tired of sticking up for you just for you to do things like this. Why James? Just why?' She sobs , her makeup now ruined.

I put my head down , I've ruined everything. I've broke her , she's tired of people backstabbing her and I just have.

I should have pushed Emily away before this happened.

'Please. Riley , I know I messed up , I know I messed up big time. I didn't mean to kiss her , she took advantage of me , she was trying to get your brother back. Make him regret dumping her. I don't like Emily , and I never will.'

She starts to turn away , 'I thought better of you.'

I grab her arm and kiss her tightly.

She seems shocked but carries on kissing me.

Suddenly , the door swings open , revealing Eldon.

'Fuck.'

'What the actual fuck?' Eldon exclaims , 'Get your hands off my sister right now.'

--

I hope everyone enjoys this chapter , probably my new favourite chapter lol 💛

~ Izz 💗xo