Chapter Thirteen 💋

School dragged on for so long so it was so great when it finally ended.

The house just didn't seem the same without James.

It was so quiet , considering Eldon was always at Emily's now and my mom was at work.

I couldn't even ring Michelle for her to come round to the house because she's not talking to me , for some reason.

All I wanted from her was just a text , just a sign that she still cared about our friendship , that she wasn't going to let 12 years of friendship go over my stupid crush on James Tordjman.

I felt so alone.

I had no one.

Crying in my bedroom over James Tordjman and Michelle Baldesarra was honestly one of the worst things I can say I've done.

I had to text Michelle , I just needed to know where we stood as friends.

me: hey 😘

She responded quite quickly which didn't surprise me ; she's always on her phone.

m: what?

me: I'm sorry

m: for what?

me: being an idiot? not telling u about him :(

m: wow. I'll talk to u tomorrow.

At least she was willing to talk to me.

Michelle can be so stubborn when she wants to , so I guess it's best to leave her.

--

With nothing better to do , I revised.

For the 19th time this week.

And it was only Wednesday.

Fucking junior year.

I had to revise History , which was my worst subject.

I only chose it so I could be with one of my ex friends , which was a pretty big mistake now.

We stopped being friends after she started dating my brother , which was so weird.

It was like all of a sudden she had these crazy feelings for him and she had to date him.

She was such a needy girlfriend and upset my brother so much.

Once he had finally dumped her , she didn't talk to me for months and when I finally tried to talk to her , she told me I had 'betrayed her' because of Eldon breaking up with her.

She also said that she couldn't be friends with me since that I was her ex's sister.

Her loss , I guess lol.

After half an hour of me revising , Eldon came home.

'Rilessss!?' He shouted up the stairs.

'Yeah?' I responded , rolling my eyes.

'I need you!'

'What for?' I shouted.

'I need your help.' He said , walking up the stairs now.

'Ughhhh. Why?' I complain.

He knocks twice on my door then opens it.

'I brought you Krispy Kreme?.'

I start smiling laughing.

'Knew you'd say yes. You're the best.'

'I didn't say yes though.'

'Fuck sake , I just need your help.'

I rolling my eyes , I take a deep breath.

'Fine then.' I say , gesturing for him to sit on my bed , 'what do you want?'

' I want to break up with Emily.' He finally says , biting his lip.

'Wow.'

He nods several times , 'that's why I need your help.'

I raise my eyebrows, 'How am I meant to help you?'

He starts to laugh then he places his phone into my my hands.

'Can you text her , pretending to be me of course?'

Eldon looked at me pleadingly , 'Please sis.'

'I'm only doing it because I absolutely can't stand Emily and I want you to be happy.' I say as Eldon raises his eyebrows.

'You couldn't stand her?'

'Wasn't it obvious?'

He laughs , 'I couldn't stand her either.'

'I think I'm finished texting her. Is this okay?' I say , passing the phone to Eldon as he bits his lip quickly reading it.

'Dear Emily , I used to really like you but staying ur boyfriend is the wrong decision for the both of us. I'm sorry , it's not you , it's me.' He reads out , looking impressed.

'It's sent.' I laugh , grabbing a Krispy Kreme and biting into it. 'Mmmm. This is so nice!'

'I'm going to go stay in James now sis , see ya tomorrow!' He says quickly , grabbing his doughnut and walking out of the door.

'Why? I'm pretty sure you said you don't like James because he 'apparently likes me'.' I laugh.

'Yeah , I know I don't like him and so does Emily. She's never going to round his house looking for me - is she?' He shouts from his room.

'Well that's bloody great. I'll just receive the anger from your ex while you're with James.'

'That's the plan.' He says , putting his thumbs up to me as I put my middle finger to him.

He shoots me a dirty look then runs downstairs. 'See you sis!'

'See you then-' I say as he slams the front door shut.

Then it's back to me being alone.

Great.

--

New name to this story!

I really like this new idea I have for the book (hints in the title 😉)

I'm also planning on perhaps writing a couple of tns oneshots but I'm not really still sure.

🖤🖤