Prologue

Third person's POV

Harry stood around awkwardly at boot camp considering he knew none of the other competitors. He knew of them but not enough to start up a conversation with them.

"Hello there." A voice called and Harry looked toward them. It was a boy with shaggy blonde hair, crooked teeth and a thick Irish accent. Harry had seen him running around greeting all of the other competitors moments ago.

"Um hi." Harry squeaked.

"I'm Niall." He stuck out his hand with a wide grin as Harry shook it.

"Harry." Harry smiled in return.

"Nice to meet you Harry."  Niall stood next to him. "I noticed you were standing here by yourself so I thought I'd come introduce myself."

"Yeah, I um don't know anyone else here." Harry admitted.

"That's okay, I'll tell you who everyone is." Niall shrugged. "That's Mary, she's got a great voice. That's Matt, he's super cool. Oh and that's Liam, he auditioned in two thousand and eight but he only got to the judges' houses."

"Oh yeah, I know him." Harry nodded at Liam who stood by himself, much like Harry did before Niall came along.

"I love his hair but that's probably because it reminds me of Justin Bieber." Niall chuckled.

"Yeah." Harry nodded. "I'll be right back, I need to wee."

"Okay, I'll be here." Niall waved as Harry walked off.

Harry headed into the bathroom, shaking. He was just so damn nervous. His friends and family had told him that he was an amazing singer and he'd for sure make it through to the final but there was plenty of amazing singers here that could surely beat Harry out.

He finished his wee and washed his hands quickly trying to hurry to get back out there. He reached for the door but it swung open, knocking him to the floor and causing him to hit his head on the wall. The boy simply ignored Harry and headed to a urinal.

Harry glared at the man, what kind of person hits someone with a door and doesn't apologize? A douche that's who. Harry was pretty sure the boy's name was Louis, he'd seen Louis' audition and he had to admit he was pretty good. The man walked over the sink and began to rinse his hands.

"Thanks a lot, prick." Harry groaned, standing up.

"Me? It was your fault." Louis scoffed, drying his hands.

"Are you fucking serious? You hit me with the door." Harry gaped.

"And you were the one standing behind the door, therefore it's you're fault." Louis shrugged carelessly.

"I wasn't standing behind the door I was—" He took a large intake of breath. "You know what I don't have to explain myself to you."

"No you don't, so why are you?" Louis snorted.

"Why are you such an asshole?" Harry seethed.

"I'm the asshole? You're the one who called me a prick." Louis spat.

"Cause you hit me with a door!" Harry exclaimed.