Chapter 8

Harry's POV

"Niall, I need your help." I stormed into Niall's room and slammed the door shut, locking it just in case.

"Why are you all wet?" He furrowed his brows.

"Never mind that now, there's something way more important." I fiddled with my fingers.

"Fine, grab me that towel." He said pointing to the towel hanging on the back of the door. I shrugged and handed it to him. He spread it out on the bed, "Please sit."

"This is ridiculous." I rolled my eyes and sat on the towel.

"It's not ridiculous for me to want to keep my bed dry." He shrugged. "Anyways what's up?"

"I-I think I have feelings for someone? Someone I really shouldn't have feelings for." I mumbled.

"Mate, if it's one of the lads' sisters I can't help you." He sighed.

"No, no it's not any of them." I shook my head. "If I tell you this you have to swear not to tell anyone."

"Okay, I swear." He nodded.

"Niall, I'm serious. You can't tell a single person or I swear to god I'll kick you in the balls as hard as I can." I threatened.

"Okay, okay." He raised his arms in defense. "Who do you have feelings for?"

"Louis." I mumbled.

Niall's eyes widened. "You like Louis?" He practically shouted as I clasped my hand over his mouth.

"Will you shut the fuck up?" I whispered harshly as I removed my hand from his mouth.

"Sorry, sorry." Niall said. "But Louis? Really? He's been your mortal enemy for three years, what changed?"

"I don't know." I sighed. "Let me start from the beginning, a month ago when we did our last show louis said something."

"Well what did he say?" Niall asked.

"I said something about how it sucks that the fans support Larry when it's a fake cause and he said he wished was real. Obviously the way it sounds made it awkward between us so we haven't really talked since then." I started.

"Okay? So what I'm getting is that you guys haven't been talking, that doesn't explain your crush." Niall rolled his eyes.

"I'm getting there." I huffed. "Anyways Louis and I have an interview with Ellen in a couple weeks so we thought it would be best to get back into the couple were supposed to be."

"So that's why you guys left?" Niall asked.

"Can you stop interrupting me?" I snapped.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"So we went for some coffee when it started pouring while we were walking back. Then Louis said we should dance in the rain for the press so I agreed. Then I told him to kiss me for the press and he did. But it wasn't like the others, it didn't feel fake. I felt like we were really in love for three years, I felt what I've been pretending to feel."

"Damn Harry sounds like you've got it bad." Niall shook his head.

"I know." I sighed and stood up running my hands through my hair. "And I don't know why I all of a sudden have these feelings, I mean I've known him for three years and always thought he was a total prick. What changed?"