Chapter 13

A/n: he comes up later, just wait.

Harry's POV

A few days had passed since the incident with Zayn, he apologised to Niall and I about it the next day. Neither one of us dared to ask him why it upset him that much.

We still hadn't done much career wise, we were writing of course but no interviews, appearances, or photo shoots. Until today.

I got a call from an annoyingly familiar number. "Yes, Simon?" I answered.

"Ah, Mr.Styles. I have great news for you." Simon said chirpily.

"Me and Louis are allowed to break up?" I asked, monotoned. I didn't want to but it was better for Simon to think I did.

"Well, it's Louis and I for one." He muttered. "But no, we finally got a photo shoot booked for you and Louis tomorrow."

My eyes widened, I didn't even know they were trying to book a photo shoot for us. "Excuse me?"

"You know, like a couples photo shoot." Simon chuckled like it was a known thing.

"Um, okay I guess?" I said.

"Great, make sure you let Louis know." Simon said.

"Got it." I said before quickly hanging up, not wanting to have to hold a conversation with Simon. I got up from my bed and headed down the hall to Louis' room. This time, I knocked, learning my lesson from last time.

"Come in." He yelled from the other side and I walked into the room. He was sat on his bed with a pad of paper in a pen, he must've been in the middle of writing a song. He snapped his head up to meet my eyes and smiled kindly. "What's up?"

"Um Simon wanted me to tell you that we have a photo shoot tomorrow." I️ said awkwardly.

He nodded as he set down his supplies. "Okay cool, should I️ let the other boys know or have you already told them."

"Neither actually, it's just you and me doing the shoot." I️ bit my lip gently.

Louis simply chuckled, "What? Why would just we—oh." His face went blank as the realization dawned on him. "You mean we're doing like a couples shoot?"

"Yeah." I️ nodded.

"Alright then." He nodded as well. I️ was confused, I️ expected him to be outraged about it, at least question it. Louis was never one to quickly agree to what management said, he'd usually put up a fight.

"Um okay." I️ said awkwardly and rocked on the back of my heels.

"Is there something else you needed?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, no that's all." I️ said and turned around, walking out of the room in a quick succession. I headed back to my own room and began to mentally prepare myself for tomorrow.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

The next day, Louis and I waited impatiently to for the photographer to arrive. Luckily we didn't have to go to some studio, they were doing it here at the house. Simon said it was because they 'wanted a less Hollywood vibe. More of, we're just a normal couple who keeps it real.'

Yeah, like there's anything normal or real about mine and Louis' relationship.

The other lads had decided they were going to stay and watch despite mine and Louis' wishes for them to go out for the day instead. So there we were, the five of us, sitting on the couch awaiting the arrival of the photographer.