Chapter 12

Harry's POV

A couple weeks past and things had been running smoothly, except for Louis' secrets eating away at me. He knew what happened in Wellington.

The only other person who knew about Wellington was the bartender who was working that night and he wasn't allowed to say anything. Plus Louis told me he was too drunk to remember and let me fly to Wellington knowing that was a lie.

If that doesn't fuck you up I don't know what will.

I hadn't spoken to Niall about Wellington or the search history or the muffins. I wanted to but I still couldn't quite wrap my head around it myself.

So here I was, lying on my bed staring at the ceiling. That was basically all I did for the past week. Why would Louis be looking up these things? Why wouldn't he tell me what happened in Wellington? Why did he get me muffins?

There was a knock on my door and I sat up. "Come in."

Niall stepped in and sat down on my bed, flopping down on his back. I followed suit as we both stared at the ceiling blankly. We sat like that for a while, neither of us saying anything.

"So." Niall began. "Are you ever going to tell me what's up with you."

"You really want to know?" I asked as I turned my head to the side to look at him.

He looked at me as well, "Clearly, or I wouldn't be laying here."

I sighed deeply, "Well I never asked Louis about Wellington."

"Why not?" Niall asked, sounding slightly annoyed.

"I made a discovery." I said as I sat up, Niall quick to follow my actions. "Louis, he bought muffins."

Niall laughed dryly, "So instead of confronting him about something you were ready to tear him to shreds over, since he bought muffins you found no need to figure it out?"

"He didn't buy just any ordinary muffins. He bought cranberry muffins for me, all the way across town." I explained. "He hates cranberry muffins and used to criticize me for eating them. I didn't even ask for them."

"And some muffins changed your mind?" Niall raised his eyebrow.

"Well that and his search history." I mumbled.

Niall laughed. "What was in his search history? Porn Hub?"

"More like 101 Harry Styles facts, Harry Styles 2010, how to make someone fall in love with you and how to make someone realise they're in love with you." I said. "Oh and Larry smut."

Niall's eyes widened. "You can't be serious."

I shook my head, "I wouldn't make something like this up."

Niall stood up and ran his hand through his hair. "I was right."

"What do you mean you were right?" I furrowed my brows.

"I mean Louis is in love with you." Niall said.

"No he's not." I scoffed.

Niall gave me a look. "Harry, why else would he be looking up facts about you, pictures of you and stuff about making someone fall in love with him." He said. "Oh and the detail that you somehow almost forgot, he was looking up stories about you two fucking."

I looked up at the doorway and my face paled, "Niall-"

"Oh! And he is one of the only people who knows what happened between you two in Wellington and it was so bad that he made management pay the bar off." He ranted.