Chapter 9

Harry's POV

Louis and I had arrived at the club and there was already loads of paparazzi around us. We had been out practically the whole day after almost a month of not being out at all so there was a bit of buzz around us.

Once we had gotten into the club though it had calmed down a little, well as calm as a club can be. We headed over to the bar where Liam, Zayn and Niall were already waiting.

"Hey, there's my favorite couple." Niall smiled widely, I glared at him and so badly wanted to say something but I couldn't since we were in public.

Liam smirked, catching on to what Niall was doing. "Yeah, I mean you guys are just so cute and now that we can talk about it in public it's just so exciting."

"I mean before you guys were out it was torture because all you would do is have sex and have sex and have sex." Zayn smirked as well. "And then have some sex some more and when you got tired of sex you'd exchange blow jobs. I mean you guys just always reeked of cum."

"Okay, we get it." Louis gritted his teeth.

"I don't think you do, I mean all we heard was 'oh Harry! Oh Harry!' Every single day." Liam said, imitating what Louis 'sounded like' while we fucked.

"Okay, guys. Enough." I gave them a look.

"Oh, oh. What about those times Harry gets 'soap in his eyes' in the shower so Louis goes in to help." Niall added. Louis and I looked at each other and knew we were both thinking the same thing.

Louis slapped Liam and Zayn upside the head while I slapped Niall across the face. Niall gasped clutching his cheek, "What the hell was that for?"

"We told you guys it was enough." I shrugged.

A smirk reformed on Niall's lips, "You guys should go dance."

"No way." Louis snorted.

"Oh? And why not, love birds." Liam teased. Louis looked over to me, we both knew we had to do this. Though I kinda wanted to.

"Fine." Louis huffed.

"I'll be out there in a minute, I'm gonna grab us some drinks." I waved him off.

"Okay, I'll see you out there." He smirked, now acting the part. "Baby cakes." He planted a huge kiss on my cheek and walked out to the floor.

I blushed lightly and turned to the boys smirking at me, "What?" I asked.

"Niall's right, you've got it bad." Zayn shook his head.

I gaped at Niall, "Niall you told them?"

"They heard me scream you have a crush on Louis earlier so they were asking questions. I couldn't lie." He mumbled. I brought my leg up and kicked Niall in the balls as hard as I could, which was extremely hard. He whimpered loudly and fell to the floor, "What the fuck?"

"I told you deliberately if you told a single person I'd kick you in the balls as hard as I could." I folded my arms. "And you told two people so I get to kick you in the balls again, but I'll save it for a rainy day."

"So about this Louis-crush thing." Liam said lowly, turning my attention back to them. "Do you really think you have a crush on him? He's been your nemesis for ages."