Chapter 17

A/n: I don't usually do chapter dedications but this chapter is dedicated to @_larry_ziam_seddie , happy birthday love, I hope this update was a good enough present for you !

Harry's POV

Two weeks. They'd been on tour for two weeks and it was more Larry than ever. People had signs with 'iconic' Larry quotes, people had Larry shirts, throwing Louis and Harry dolls on stage, some people were even dressed like us.

It. Was. Larry. Madness.

"Is it just me or have you guys had just about enough of Larry?" Liam huffed as he plopped down on the sofa in the tour bus.

"I had enough of Larry when it started." Louis snorted which to be honest hurt.

"Shut your mouth, cunts. There's never too much Larry." Niall slurred. He may have had one too many beers after the show.

"Do you know when we can you know, 'break up'?" Louis asked.

I frowned knowing that Louis wanted this to end but I didn't. I want to be Louis' boyfriend for the rest of my life, even if it was only for pretend. "No um but I guess we could ask about it." I said as I took a sip of my water.

"Bet Killian isn't too happy about Larry still being a thing." Louis muttered. I heard him, he probably didn't want me to but I did.

"What was that?" I asked, to see if I was supposed to hear it or not.

Louis' eyes snapped up to greet mine. "Huh? Oh nothing, just talking to myself."

I eyed him, "Yeah, okay."

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

The next morning, we were already on the move again. I walked to the small kitchen that was on the bus and poured myself some coffee.

"Oh, harry." Louis said giddily.

I turned to face and sipped my coffee, "Whats up?"

"So I talked to management and they said in a month, we get to break up." He said with a smile and I fought so hard not to frown, or cry right then and there.

I smiled tightly, "What a relief, it'll be so great to finally be done with this."

"Yeah, I had to do a lot of convincing but they said as long as we keep the story to 'taking our relationship public put too much of a strain on it and find it best if we remain friends for the sake of the band.' So we'll have to just be friends to the public eye, which we've been doing for years anyways so it shouldn't be a problem."

I nodded and swallowed hard, "Yeah, this is great Lou."

Louis furrowed his brows, "What's wrong? Aren't you excited to finally get your life back?"

"No, no I am. Of course I am, I'm ecstatic. Just a bit tired that's all." I waved him off and put my cup in the sink. "In fact I think I'm going to go back to bed."

"But you just drank a cup of coffee." Louis said, clearly confused to why I was acting this way.

"Yeah, well." I shrugged and climbed back into my bunk and pulled the curtain tightly closed. I bit down on my finger and began to cry silently.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I woke up to Liam shaking me awake, I hadn't realized I had cried myself to sleep. He was telling me we had to head into the venue to get ready for the show, just what I wanted to do right now was preform and be all coupley with Louis with all this Larry shit around.