Chapter 16

Harry's POV

Things between me and Louis had been...off. Zayn seemed to know exactly what was going on – as he usually does because somehow Zayn knows everything – and Liam was completely confused but didn't care enough to ask what was going on. Niall had apologized to me multiple times but I kept telling him it wasn't his fault which it really wasn't.

Alas it was time for us to go back on tour in a week so I was spending the entire week with Killian before I had to leave. I was enjoying his company, especially while I wasn't getting any company from Louis.

Killian and I were sitting on my couch, he had one arm around my shoulders while I had my legs over his. We were watching The Santa Clause.

"So please explain to me why were watching a Christmas movie in June?" Killian chuckled.

"Well I feel like there's so many great Christmas movies that we don't get to watch year round because they're 'Christmas movies' but just because a movie is about Christmas, why does that mean I can't watch it anytime? I watch romantic movies on days other than Valentine's Day and I watch scary movies on days other than Halloween so why can't I watch Christmas movies on days that aren't Christmas? Why are Christmas movies bound to one season?"

Killian just looked at me and shook his head, "You're a rare breed, Styles." To which I responded in shoving him which made him shove me back which somehow led to me sitting in his lap as I tickled him. "Harry stop!" He laughed out.

"Say uncle." I called back.

"U-uncle, uncle! Shit!" He practically screamed out and I immediately stopped.

"What a wimp." I murmured, a smirk playing on my lips. He just smiled and jutted out his tongue to glide across his bottom lip. I leaned down to capture his lips in a kiss, I placed my hands on the back of his neck while his squeezed my waist ever so lightly.

I hadn't gone far with Killian, too be fair I had only done things with a guy once before so I was a bit scared. He understood that though, that's one of the things that I really liked about him. Although I had made out  with him various times, each time I hoped to feel something special alas I hadn't.

But Killian was a good kisser so it was enjoyable nonetheless. There was no tongue involved, more of just open mouth kisses. I pulled away, resting my forehead against his.

"It's gonna suck when you go on tour next week." He muttered.

I nodded, "Yeah, m'gonna miss this."

"Hey Liam do you know where th—oh for fucks sake." Louis grumbled. "Can't you do that in you know your room?"

"I could, but I rather do it out here." I snapped. Like I said, things between me and Louis had been weird. Sometimes it was just awkward and other times it was like this where we were hostile towards each other like these past few months hadn't happened.

Louis rolled his eyes, "Yeah well I really don't want to have to clean cum out from in between the cushions."

Killian intervened, "Oh we weren't—"

"It wouldn't be the first time, like that time you fell asleep on the couch and just so happened to have a wet dream?" I retorted.

"That's something I couldn't help, you could easily just go to your fucking room."

"Who the fuck are you? My dad? I didn't think so, so don't tell me to go to my room." I then proceeded to kiss Killian again knowing it would make Louis' blood boil.

Louis finally walked away but not without mumbling, "Fags." under his breath. I pulled away from Killian and threw a pillow at Louis, obviously with my lack of hand-eye coordination I missed but it proved my point.