Chapter 3

Harry's POV

It was the day of the interview and I was nervous as hell. We had been well prepared for this but it didn't make me any less nervous.

It didn't only make me nervous but it also made the realization hit me. After today everything would change. I would be 'gay' and 'dating Louis'. The one thing they hadn't prepared us for was the hate. We got hate already but now that we were 'gay'? It would be ten times worse.

We were backstage at the Late Late Show and I was pacing back and forth in the dressing room. "Harry would you chill out?" Niall said.

"I can't, I don't know if I can do this." I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants.

"Seriously, calm the fuck down. Everything will be fine." Louis rolled his eyes.

"You're not the least bit worried that something could go wrong?" I asked.

"Nope, even if something does go wrong we'll improvise to fix it." He shrugged.

"One direction? You guys are on." A man wearing a head set said.

"Oh god." I mumbled under my breath. We headed out onto the stage as people cheered and we sat down on the couch.

"Welcome to the show boys." James smiled. "How are we all doing today?" We all mumbled goods. "Great so you are on a tour currently and your next concert is your last of this tour, right?

"Yeah, we preform at the Staples Center in a couple of days." Zayn nodded.

"What's been your favorite place to go to on tour?" James asked.

"I'd say London since all of our family and friends can usually make it to those ones and it's nice for them to see how far we've come." Liam explained.

"So you guys so far have come out with a album every year. Are you coming out with a new album soon?"

"Erm yeah, we've got one in the works." I nodded.

"Well that's great, I bet your fans are excited to hear it." James smiled. "Do you think this album is different from the rest?"

"I think that every album we come out with is a bit more like us longer that the years pass, you know from gaining more experience with song writing." Louis explained.

"Well said Louis." James nodded. We went on like that for a while till the question I had been dreading came up. "Who's single and who's taken?"

"Um I'm single and the rest of them are taken." Niall spoke up and I took a deep breath, this was it.

"Really?" James looked towards me. "Harry, you're in a relationship now?"

"Yeah I am. Well not really now more of I have been but we've kept a secret till now." I said.

"Who's the lucky lady?" James asked.

"I hate to burst your bubble, James but it isn't a lady." I shook my head.

James looked confused for a minute but then his eyes widened in realization. "Oh, who's the lucky lad?" I glanced at Louis and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers. "You mean you and Louis are—?"