Chapter 4

Harry's POV

We stood in our living room, mine and Louis' faces inches apart. I staggered back, "I-I can't do this."

"Come on Harry, you have to." Niall pushed. We were trying to practice kissing but Louis and I didn't have the balls to actually do it.

"No, this is too weird. I can't kiss a guy." I shook my head.

"Come on actors do it all the time. Like in that episode of friends when Joey kissed Chandler.  Do you think they were gay?" Liam asked.

"No." I mumbled.

"Or what about when Josh kissed Drake in that episode of Drake & Josh. They aren't gay." Zayn folded his arms.

"Or when Barney kissed Marshall in the first episode of How I Met Your Mother." Niall added.

"Well Neil Patrick Harris is gay." Zayn pointed out.

"Whatever, you get the point." Niall rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, they had to do it for the scene so they sucked it up and did it. Just think of this as a scene." Liam reasoned.

"Okay." I took a deep breath and moved closer to Louis to the point that our noses were touching.

"Alright now lean in for the kiss." Zayn called from behind us. I shut my eyes and moved closer till my lips met his. They only touched for a mere second before Louis pulled back.

"Nope, too weird." He shook his head. "I thought I could handle it but I was wrong."

"Louis, you just did it. You just have to do it a little longer and you're golden." Zayn said.

"Try it again." Niall pressed.

Louis regained his composure and moved back to me. I shut my eyes again and moved forward. I felt his lips touch mine but this time he didn't pull back but he didn't move either. We both kind of just sat there with our lips pressed against each other.

"Try moving and making it look more passionate. Remember you guys have been dating for three years." Zayn advised.

I pushed against Louis with more force as he moved his lips against mine. "Okay good but put your hands somewhere it's awkward that you're just standing there with your lips pressed against each other." Liam said.

I moved my hands so they were lightly resting on his bum while he put his around my neck. I pulled away gently and took a short breath before kissing him again.

"Okay you guys can stop now." Liam said. I pulled away from Louis quickly. "Not bad guys, not bad."

"Yeah, you guys looked pretty into it." Niall smirked.

"Please." I scoffed.

"Niall's right that was very passionate." Zayn agreed.

"Isn't it our job to make it look passionate?" Louis popped his hip out and rested his hand on it. It's really hard to believe he's not gay sometimes.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Liam snickered. "I'm hungry, do you guys want to go get a bite?"

"I'm not hungry." I shook my head.

"Me neither." Louis shrugged.

"Well I'm starved so I'm coming." Niall stood up.