Chapter 11

Harry's POV

We bid the rest of the lads farewell as we headed off to the airport. Liam and Zayn didn't question it, they just told us to have fun and be safe. But Louis kept asking where we were going and when we'd be back. I simply told him it was nothing to be worried about and left.

We were on the plane when Niall turned to me, "How the hell did you convince me to jump on a plane with you and go to New Zealand?"

"To be honest, I don't even know." I chuckled.

"When I woke up this morning I thought maybe I'd go out to a club tonight or-or go see a movie or something but no here I am on a plane with you." He ranted.

"Come on Niall, its for Larry purposes. I know how much you love Larry." I nudged him and he rolled his eyes finally caving.

"Alright, I have been wanting to know what happened in Wellington. I've had a theory for a while that you and Louis have been secretly dating but you were pretending to be enemies so we wouldn't find out." Niall admitted.

"That's ridiculous." I scoffed.

"It made sense!" He said in defense. "How long is this flight again?"

"Fifteen hours." I mumbled.

"What?" He exclaimed.

"Sorry, uh must of slipped my mind." I laughed nervously, I thought it would be smarter to tell him while we were in the air that way there was no way he could back out.

"Yeah, must've." He snarled. "I've going to sleep."

"Alright." I nodded and decided to take a nap myself.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Haz, you ready to do this?" Louis asked resting his hands on my hips.

"Of course, I've been waiting to do this for so long. Louis, it's hurting please." I whined gesturing down to my cock that was straining against my jeans.

"Okay, okay. Calm down." He chuckled and pushed me back onto the bed. He climbed on as well and sat down on my chest. He pressed his lips to mine as he caressed my cheek gently. He pulled away and I opened my eyes to see that we were both all of a sudden naked. "You're absolutely sure you want to do this?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked.

"I don't know, if we sleep together it changes everything. We can't say that there's nothing between us because we both know there is." He said on a more serious note.

"Louis, I admitted a while ago that there's something between us. Even if we don't sleep together we can't say there's nothing between us because there clearly is." I said looking into his deep blue eyes.

"You're so right, I love you so much." Louis said and quickly attached his lips to mine again.

"I love you too now will you please fill me up with your cock." I whined loudly.

"As you wish princess." Louis whispered seductively. He climbed off of me and got in between my legs. He slowly pressed his finger into my tender hole and thrusted it in and out at a quick pace.