Chapter 15

Harry's POV

"Harry are you sure you want to go through with this?" Niall asked as I pulled on my boots.

"Yes, I am one hundred percent sure." I scoffed. "Louis is in the living room right?"

"Yes, why?" Niall asked.

"Cause I'm going to go ask him to borrow that really good cologne he has and when he asks why I'll say oh I have a date with Killian," I explained.

Niall deadpanned, "If you put this much effort into squats you'd finally have an ass."

I glared and threw a pillow at him, "I do have an ass, it's just not as big as Louis'."

"Compared to Louis ass, your ass is inverted cause woah does that boy have an ass." Niall chuckled.

"Can we stop talking about Louis' ass? I might get hard." I mumbled as Niall scrunched up his nose. My phone vibrates and looked to see that Killian had texted me to tell me he was here. "I gotta go, wish me luck."

Niall folded his arms, "I will do no such thing. In fact, I wish you bad luck."

"You're ridiculous." I chuckled and walked out into the living room to find Louis on the couch watching footie with Liam. "Hey, can I borrow that really good cologne you have?"

"You mean the one you swear smells like a mixture of sweaty man and mint?" Louis asked with a raised eyebrow.

In an act to constantly insult Louis, I may have once told him that but it smelt quite delightful. I sighed defeatedly, "Okay, it doesn't really smell like that. It actually smells really nice and I want to borrow it."

"Why? Where are you even going?" Louis furrowed his brows.

"On a date with Killian, he's waiting outside so can we hurry this up?" I said nonchalantly. I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from smiling at the look on Louis' face.

He had his jaw clenched, his eyes had turned dark and his hands were in a fist. "Sorry, it seems that I'm out of that cologne. Maybe next time."

"Didn't you just buy a bottle last we—" Liam began to say when Louis clasped his hand over his mouth.

"Whatever, I gotta go. See you guys later." I said and quickly scampered out of the house. I did a little happy dance that I had actually made Louis jealous. I then blushed when I remembered Killian was leaning against his car in the driveway.

"That's a cute little dance you got there." He chuckled.

"You were not supposed to see that," I said awkwardly.

"I'm glad I did." He smirked, "You ready to go?"

"Yeah, yeah." I nodded as we climbed into his car. We drove some ways away from the house to a cute, quaint coffee shop that if you didn't know it was there you wouldn't notice it. "This place is beautiful."

"Beautiful place for a beautiful person." He said as he grabbed my hand and placed a small kiss on the back of it. I blushed lightly as we climbed out of the car and headed inside.

I ordered a white chocolate mocha while Killian ordered a Yorkshire tea. That's Louis' favorite kind of tea, I thought. I tried the shake the thought, I wasn't supposed to be thinking about Louis right now.