Chapter 18

Harry's POV

We were mere days away from the end of the month, meaning Louis and I were to break up. It has been painful and rough and honestly, I don't even know what to do with myself at this point.

We had a concert tomorrow so management said it would be best for the two of us to separate ourselves during the show in order to raise questions so that when we do our interview in Australia in three days they'll surely ask if there's something going on.

Such a great marketing strategy, right? They even said that Niall and I should flirt a bit to show off how I'm not associating with Louis and for Louis to look sad or jealous even. Which shouldn't be a problem for Louis considering he looks jealous any time I talk to Niall.

"Thank god tonight we won't have to deal with Larry tonight or ever again." Liam sighed relaxed as he plopped down on the couch.

"That's not true, the fans are certainly going to have tons of Larry shit at the concert." Zayn grumbled.

"Fine then we won't have to deal with the literal Larry acting all couple-like. Makes me sick." Liam shook his head making me frown.

"Why?" I asked. Liam wasn't homophobic, was he?

"Because our fans do so much to support you guys and you're faking it. It's sick, just like management making us fake relationships with girls." Liam ranted and he had a point.

"But still, they're about to break so many fans hearts tonight." Niall sighed.

"That's a bit dramatic." Zayn chuckled.

I deadpanned, "The fans cried when Louis stopped wearing suspenders."

"Okay maybe it's not that dramatic." Zayn scratched the back of his neck uncomfortably. "What do you have nothing to say about this?" Zayn asked, directing at Louis.

He looked up and shrugged, "What Harry said, they cried when I stopped wearing suspenders but look now, they're over it. And they'll get over us breaking up too."

I shook my head and pulled out my phone, logging on to my fake Instagram account I had used to see fan accounts without risking anyone knowing I was lurking. I had been on earlier, scrolling through my feed so I scrolled back till I found exactly what I was looking for.

"Here, take a look at this." I said as I flipped my phone in their direction.

P H O T O :

One.direction.infection.09 : I miss Louis' suspenders so much omfg I'm so emo

43 comments

"They sure are over it, huh." I scoffed as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Fuck we're screwed." Liam huffed.