Chapter 20

Harry's POV

A couple days had gone by and we finally had a couple spare days to spend while we were in Toronto. So, here we were, in a hotel, unable to leave because of the fans swarmed outside.

"God I love them to death but I would like to leave the hotel at some point." Louis huffed as he plopped down on the bed.

Management said if we were going to keep this up instead that we couldn't risk being caught so Louis and I had to share a room. But of course the staff had heard that Louis and I were together and had given us a one bed room instead and it's not like we could've asked for two beds instead so guess who ended up sleeping on the floor last night?

I'll give you one hint, not Louis.

"You do realize they have ways to get us out without being seen right? They've got other exits for this exact reason." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but then when I leave I'll run into fans meaning I'll have to take pictures and while I love meeting fans, I just wish sometimes I could just walk outside and walk down the street and do normal things without having to stop for pictures." Louis sighed.

"Sorry." I chuckled and sent a quick text to Killian.

To Killian: hey baby, I know we haven't been talking much because of how busy we are but um text me when you can - H

I frowned when I saw him read the message but not respond.

"What's with the frown, Haz." Louis called from the other side of the room.

"Killian left me on read . . . again." I sighed as I tossed my phone on the night stand and plopped down on the bed next to Louis.

"Again?" He asked with a raised brow.

"He's left me on read for the past few days." I shrugged. "I think he's just busy with work."

"No, I think he's dodging you." Louis said, scrolling through his phone and I gaped at him.

"He is not dodging me." I said defensively making Louis roll his eyes and shove his phone in my face.

"Then why did he post on his Instagram story 'Lazy Days' five minutes ago?" Louis asked.

I blinked, "Why are you even following him on Instagram?"

"For purposes like these, I guess." He shrugged. "But, he's clearly not busy, he's dodging you, Harry."

"No, I refuse to believe he's dodging me." I shook my head.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news but he is." Louis sighed.

"But why? What did I do?" I asked.

"Call him and ask him yourself." Louis shrugged and I slapped him upside the head, he rubbed where I hit him, "Ouch, what was that for you prick."

"I can't call him if he's dodging me, he's not gonna pick up the phone." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, right." Louis said sheepishly.

I then realized the easy solution, "Give me your phone."

"Huh?" Louis furrowed his brows.

"Give. Me. Your. Phone." I said.

"What? Why?" He questioned again.

I rolled my eyes at Louis' inability to catch on quickly, "So I can call him from your phone, he won't dodge the call cause he won't know it's me."

"Ohhh, smart." Louis smiled and handed it to me.

I typed in Killian's number, I was about to press the call button when I hesitated, "Do you have headphones?"