Chapter One: How I met Louis Tomlinson

A/N this is the first chapter, hence it's quite short. Working on 2nd chapter now, will be on later today or tomorrow at latest! Hope you like:) 

‘GET OFF ME!’ I yell, backing away from Dan, he grabs my wrist tightly.

‘Why should I? You cheated on me you nasty whore’ He says bitterly, he clenches his jaw and pushes me onto the floor.

‘I didn’t cheat on you!’ I cry, swallowing hard to stop the tears fall from my eyes.

‘What the f**k do you call this then?’ He shouts, throwing my phone at my face full pelt, enough to bruise. I look at my phone and at the text that is open which reads ‘Love you babe, see you soon!’ it’s from my brother.

‘THAT’S FROM MY BROTHER YOU IDIOT!’ I yell, shoving the phone in my pocket and stand up, struggling to find my balance after Dan pushed me. He looks defeated that he got his ‘facts’ wrong but that doesn’t stop him.

‘WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? YOU B**CH!’ He screams, hitting me across the face hard, I avoid his eye contact and stand up, I start to make my way to the door , running to get away from him, he’s my boyfriend. Yet he doesn’t act like one. More like a stalker. Although I’m sure as hell now that he’s not my ‘boyfriend’ for much longer.

‘I haven’t even done anything wrong; you need to sort yourself out. Were done!’ I scream back, my cheek burns from where he hit me and my tears are stinging as they run down my face.

‘What do you mean were done?’ He says, his voice rises again.

‘You heard me. You and your outbursts. I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE.’ I say, stumbling backwards scared if he was going to hit me again. He draws something out of his pocket and it glimmers in the light from the moon outside of his flat.

‘What are you doing?!’ I yell my voice breaking as I panic. He moves closer to me.

‘Stop!’ I scream, sinking to the floor, feeling faint.

‘YOUR NOT LEAVING ME’ Dan demands , bribing me to say yes or he will hurt me.

‘Please’ I sob, shuffling backwards , he stops me , standing on my hand, it stings against the wet floor where it had been raining. I wince and he kneels down.

‘You will stay with me’ He spits onto the floor and holds the knife in front of his face, an inch from mine.

‘No’ I tremble at my braveness. Knowing what was coming next.

‘What did you say?’ He sniffs hard, I could see his anger was bubbling inside of him, his grasp tightened around the knife and he let out a cry.

‘I said n-o’ I breathe quickly, I could hear my heart pounding from my fear. My boyfriend had become my nightmare.

‘F**k you whore’ He mutters, taking his hand and putting it round my neck and squeezing. I scream as loud as I could before my breath is cut off by the pressure he is putting on my neck. His other hand bares the knife that I could guess was soon to be through my heart. I try screaming again, and try to struggle out of his grasp.

‘GET OFF HER!’ I hear a yell and Dan releases me, and tries to get away, it’s too late, I make out a shadow jumping on top of him and I see the knife go through someone, I can’t make it out, I can’t get my breath back..