Sam x reader

*Squeals* Baby Sammy! Argh! I love baby Sammy! So cute! Anyways, back to the one shot. 

Sam's pov

                        Dean, Y/n, and I are on a case, and Dean left for a food run leaving Y/n, and me alone at the motel. I buried my face into Y/n's neck, and gave her a gentle kiss, Y/n gently shoved my face away. "Stop it," Y/n scolded at me making me smirk. "Or what?" I challenged, Y/n shook her head. "You're going to be the death of me," said Y/n, I laughed. "Hey, Dean, and I've been to hell more than once," I answered. "True," Y/n agreed, I leaned in, and gave her a loving kiss. "Love you, Sammy." Said Y/n. "Love you, too, baby." I murmured, Y/n laid down on the crappy bed, and let me hover over her. 

                        Y/n slipped her hands underneath my flannel, and rested her hands on my back. I pulled away, and slipped my shirt off, and resumed kissing her. "Sammy, Dean's going to catch us," said Y/n, I kissed her again. "I don't care." I answered, we heard the door opening, but we didn't stop. "Shit, Sammy!" We pulled away to see Dean with bags of food. "If you guys want to do this then get another room!" Y/n scoffed. "Oh please, you bring home random girls, and you're telling us to get a room?" She answered, I snickered while Dean tried his best to give her a bitch face. "Yeah, I'm telling you two to find a room," said Dean. "Now I lost my appetite," Y/n rolled her eyes, and started mouthing, 'in three, two, one.' And Dean said. "What can I say? I'm always hungry." Y/n, and I rolled our eyes at that. 

                          I scooped up my shirt, and pulled it on, Y/n slipped out of bed, and hugged my from behind, her head resting on my shoulder. "He had to ruin the moment," she grumbled. "Hey, he has a point," I said. "We can always get our own room." A wicked grin appeared on her face. "Do you want it?" She asked, I gave her a grin. 

                          I grabbed her hand, and pulled her out, and shouted. "We'll be back soon, Dean!" Dean choked on his food. "Use safety, Sammy! I don't want any kids yet!" He shouted back.