Winchesters x reader part 2!

Tiny little rapid footsteps were heard, a little girl was running away holding a pair of keys, she took deep breaths then continued running with the keys. "Y/N!" A deep voice boomed making the said child squeak and run even more. "GIVE ME THE KEYS TO BABY, DAMMIT!" Y/n skidded to a stop then took a sharp turn, she looked around desperately trying to find a hiding spot. 

                                                                                                                                                                  When she was about to take off, a hand grabbed the back of her shirt. "Noooo!" She whined, a lengthy arm pinned hers down as the other grabbed the keys from her. "Sammy!" She whined while trying to squirm out. "Give!" Sam sighs as he shoved the keys into his pocket. "Nope," he said then threw her over his shoulder. "Since you tried stealing the keys, your punishment is spending the rest of your day in your playpen with Kevin." She pouted, knowing there's no way of escape from Sam's grip. 

                                                                                                                                                                   When Sam dropped her off at her playpen, Sam pressed a soothing kiss to her forehead and a 'I love you' then left. She heard the door to the bunker shut then plopped herself down with an angry pout. When Kevin came in to see how she's doing, he was met with a cube thrown at his face, he managed to dodge in time. "Hey!" He protested, the child continued throwing object after object at him. "Quit it, Y/n!" She scowled. "Sammy! I want Sammy!" Kevin sighs. "He's not here," he said. "I'll be baby sitting you until he and Dean comes back," she scowls even more. "Now, stop throwing stuff at me." She replied by throwing a stuffed animal at him. "Hey!" 

                                                                                                                                                                   Kevin walked to the library, and started to translate the tablet, he heard faint screaming coming from Y/n. Knowing her, she misses Sam, but she's obviously mad that she's stuck in a crib. She's only four. She kinda did deserve it, after all, she did attempt to steal the keys to Baby. More screaming. Ignores. Screaming. Ignores. Screaming. Kevin gives up and gets up. 

                                                                                                                                                                    He opened the door to find a wrecked child, her face is red from screaming and crying, toys are thrown all over the room, hell, even her stuffed animal is ruined. She must have ripped it in half because of her anger. Kevin picks up the crying child and cradles her, she latched onto his neck as he called Sam. "Hey, Sam? I think I have a problem here." 

                                                                                                                                                                      Hours later, Sam returned with Dean. Both found the prophet cradling the small child in his arms, Kevin looked tired. It was obvious the child in his arms tired him out. Sam took her from him and carried her to his bedroom. The door to her play room was slightly open letting Sam peer in only to gulp. Poor Kevin, he had to go through all that shit all because he punished Y/n? He glanced at the sleeping child in his arms. "You are one dangerous girl." Sam commented then continued to his bedroom. Once tucked in, he started cleaning up the almost destroyed room. Blocks were rearranged, other toys were back in the playpen, Sam held the ripped stuffed animal in his hands. 

                                                                                                                                                                         "What the hell happened to him?" Dean asks, he had a beer in his hand. "Y/n did it," Dean raised an eyebrow. "That sweet, innocent girl did it?" Dean asked. "She must've been angry," said Sam. "Next time, I better not put her in there when she's angry."