Winchesters x reader part 4!

Gah! Writers block! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp! 

                                                                                                                                                            "PLEASE DON'T GO!" Y/n pleaded, she clung onto Sam's leg as he tried to walk out of the bunker making him grunt. "Y/n, *grunt* let go," Sam ordered. "Hell no," she said tightening her grip. "Please, Sammy, please don't go on another witch hunt! What happens if you both turn into cats?!?!" Sam sighs and pulls her off his leg. "Y/n, you're over exaggerating. We'll be careful," she stuck her lower lip out. "You said that last time," she pouted, Sam kissed her forehead. "We'll be back soon." And Sam shut the door. "If Cas comes to visit with two kittens, I will personally kill you both!" 

                                                                                                                                                              Y/n sighs and walks back to the library to finish up her homework. She finished it up easily and walked to her bedroom, as she did, she received a text from Dean. 'Hey, kiddo. Sam told me you're worried about us turning into cats again. No worries, we'll be fine.' Her face had 'yeah right' written all over her face. 'You're going to jinx yourself, Dean. I have a feeling something will go wrong during the hunt.' She added. 'Keep your eyes on the road, too.' Dean texted back. 'Hey, this is Baby we're talking about. I know how to drive her.' Y/n rolled her eyes again. 'Whatever.' 

                                                                                                                                                              The next day, she received multiple text messages from both the boys, telling her that they're fine almost everyday. Until a week later. There was a familiar flutter of wings, Y/n looked up from her book. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!" 

                                                                                                                                                               Sam the kitten sat in her lap while Dean slept on the floor by her feet.  She finished up reading the lore book and attempted to get up to get a small hiss from Sam, but he jumped off of her lap so she can get up. She carefully stepped over Dean. "How did this happen?" She whined to Cas. "I believe there were two witches, Sam got hit by the first and Dean had killed her. Dean did not see the second witch and got him from behind," Cas answered, Y/n groans. "Can I please die?" She groans. "Why do you wish to die?" Cas asked. "I meant figuratively." 

                                                                                                                                                                She got a can of tuna and popped it open for Sam and Dean. Sam hissed and jumped away while Dean happily purred and dug in. Y/n popped another can that had vegetable flavor and Sam rubbed against her as a thank you and dug in. 

                                                                                                                                                                 She sighs and made her own lunch while Cas watched the two kittens eat happily, he had to leave so he took off leaving Y/n by herself. 'Chuck, please let this curse end fast.' Y/n pleaded. 

~time skip~

                                                                                                                                                                   About two weeks later, Y/n woke up to see Dean and Sam sandwiching her and. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BED!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH SHIT I HAD TO GO THROUGH TAKING CARE OF BOTH OF YOU?!?!?!" Both scrambled away. "AND I DESERVE ICE CREAM, PIE, HAMBURGERS, AND A BUNCH OF OTHER JUNK FOOD SHIT ALONG WITH PEACE AND QUIET!!!"