Calming

Feeling Sam's loving lips pressing to the crook of her bare neck, was Y/n L/n. She smiles in her sleep and turns to bury her face into Sam's chest. Sam laced his fingers through her h/c h/l hair using that to bring her head closer to his neck. This was calming to both. Knowing that both knew they were alive. 
                                                                                                                                                                 There was a sudden bang making both jump. "Come on, lovebirds! We got ourselves a hunt!" Dean's voice rang out, Sam groaned before slipping out of bed. "Beat the living hell out of him, will ya?" Y/n mumbled sleepily, pressing a loving kiss to her lips, Sam smirked. "Will do, babe. Will do." Sam chuckled and walked out. 
                                                                                                                                                                    Hearing a scream from Dean, she lays back down and smiles before snuggling into the covers of Sam's bed. Hearing the door open, Sam walked back in and crawled into bed besides her. She sighs and snuggles into his chest. Sam kissed her neck gently and murmured. "Nobody messes with with my innocent cuddle time with my girlfriend." She smiles. Yeah, having Sam Winchester is the best boyfriend. 

Short, crappy, shitty, hell of a lot of other words to describe how bad this one is.