Sam x reader

Requested by Risk_Dash I'm going to change the request a bit

Sam's pov

                                                                                                                                                             "What. Are. You. Doing?" Y/n looked up at from what she was doing. "I got bored," she explained, I glanced at what she was making. "And that is?" I asked. "You know, I really have no idea," said Y/n. "But it was fun making it," I glanced at the sandwich again, I can't even tell if it is a sandwich or not. "Then I'll leave you to it," I said and started to walk away. "Aw, come on! You're no fun!" I heard Y/n calling after me. 

                                                                                                                                                                 I was looking for Dean but he's nowhere to be seen, I groaned and walked back to the kitchen only to see Dean and Y/n doing something. "Not you, too," Dean looked up. "What? I'm bored," Dean replied. "We're bored," Y/n corrected. "This looks disgusting, but I'm still eating it though," Dean chuckled. "Hell yeah," he chuckled. "That's disgusting," I commented. "Hey, don't judge something by its looks," said Y/n, I glanced at Dean only to get a bit jealous. "This looks like a mix of American food mixed with some foreign food." Y/n commented. "You're right, it does." Dean agreed, I glanced at the food myself only to nearly gag.

                                                                                                                                                                  I, unfortunately, lost my appetite. When I left, both Y/n and Dean declared a competition to see who can eat the most weird food. In the end of the competition, neither could do it since one, their too full, two, the food looks really nasty, and three, Dean somehow knocked himself out by getting drunk on beer. 

                                                                                                                                                                  "Your competitions with Dean is unhealthy," I said shaking my head, Y/n laughed. "But it's fun," she said taking a sip of water. "Still not healthy," I said, I opened my laptop and started looking for a case. "Moosepuppy, stop looking for a case," Y/n pouted. "Cuddle with me?" I arched an eyebrow at that request. "Please?" I sighed, and closed my laptop. "Alright, c'mere," Y/n happily snuggled into me. "No more weird food competitions, it's just way too weird." Y/n gave me a devilish smile. "Can't keep any promises, Moosepuppy." I rolled my eyes, that definitely means she's not going to keep it. 

I tried. I really did. It ended up being crappy af.