Crossover

Yes, this one is a crossover and I face palmed when this idea struck me. Why didn't I think of this earlier? Anyways, Risk_Dash will probably know which crossover this one is since, well, she's read two of my books that have crossovers. 

                                                                                                                                                                    The trunk of the 1966 Mustang slammed shut. There stood was 17 year old Y/n Winchester. Daughter of Sam Winchester. When her father died, she left her uncle, blaming him for her father's death and is now currently living in the most dangerous city in the US. Can you guess which city? 

                                                                                                                                                                      Anyways. She got word from another hunter that there's a vampire coven in the heart of the dangerous city and is now on her way to kill them. She carefully slid her machete into her jacket then stepped into the warehouse. 

                                                                                                                                                                        What she didn't know, was that a young vigilante was watching her, following her when he saw her questioning witnesses when a murder had happened hours before. He quietly jumped down to where there was a broken window and watched the show. 

                                                                                                                                                                          He watched Y/n move through quietly, then, the show began. She beheaded four vampires at once. A vampire pinned her and said. "You're a pretty one, aren't you? Maybe I'll keep you instead." She drove her knee up to where the sun don't shine making the vampire howl giving her the chance to grab her machete and cut his head off. 

                                                                                                                                                                           The show ended very slowly. The young vigilante now knew that he had to capture her, she murdered ten people by beheading them, not that he hadn't done the same like her. He dropped down silently only to be met with a machete held up to his throat making him scowl at her. "Who are you?" She seethed. "I should be the one asking you." The young vigilante snapped, lights of sirens went off and the young vigilante was about to cuff her only for a pair of lips to be pressed against his. 

                                                                                                                                                                             "Until next time." And she was gone. Robin shook off his shock when Commissioner Gordon walked in. "What happened?" He demanded. "A girl. A girl about sixteen came in here with a machete and beheaded everyone here," the young vigilante replied. "Search for clues, she might have left something behind that'll give us a clue." 

                                                                                                                                                                                A spark was lite and it went inside the warehouse. "Move!" The young vigilante demanded, he grabbed the Commissioner and shot his grappling hook and took off. The warehouse went up in flames. The young vigilante scowled even more. "Well, there goes trying to find the killer." The commissioner grumbled. 

                                                                                                                                                                                    A thump was heard. "What happened?" A deep voice demanded. "You tell me, Batman," said the commissioner. "The whole place went up!" The young vigilante stared at the fire. "I think it was intentional." 

                                                                                                                                                                                       Months flew by, there were no news of the killer. More and more are starting to get killed, but other mysterious killings like peoples hearts getting ripped out are stopping, peoples blood sucked out of their bodies stopped too. People going missing in the forests stopped too. "Robin?" The young vigilante, Robin, looked up from sharpening his katana. "Yes, Father?" He replied. "Is this her?" Robin got up and looked at the Batcomputer. "That's her." Batman go up. "Let's go." 

                                                                                                                                                                                    Another hunt was done and Y/n was ready to head out of Gotham to Star City. Two thumps were heard. "About time you two caught up," said Y/n. "I was wondering if I had to do something bigger to gain your attention," Robin scowled while his father was emotionless as always. "You're taking this lightly," Batman commented, Y/n slammed the trunk. "Listen, Bats," she started. "All of those attacks like peoples hearts getting ripped out, people dying from blood loss from their necks? I'm the reason why those attacks stopped," she said. "I just took out another one whose been kidnapping people that go camping," Robin scoffed. "Like how you beheaded those people months ago?" Robin snarled. "If I told you the truth, you'd lock me up in Arkham," she said. "Try us," Batman demanded. "Vampires," was her answer. "Wendigos, werewolves, angry spirits, ghosts, demons, so on," Robin scoffed. "They don't exist," he scoffed. "To you they don't, but they do," said Y/n, she pulled off her flannel. "These scars? I got from hunting those supernatural creatures," she said. "I can take you one now if you'd like," Robin glanced at his father. "Or you can let me go and let me finish my job." Batman grunted. "Go." Robin glared at his father and Y/n got into her truck and drove off. 

                                                                                                                                                                                         "You didn't think I'd let her off that easily, did you?" Batman showed him a device that showed them the tracking beacon. "Let's go then." And they followed her truck. 

                                                                                                                                                                                        Y/n had stopped at an old house and walked in a gun loaded with iron bullets, and a witchcatcher. She carefully peered around a corner and spotted the witch. She cocked the gun and that caused the witch to know her presence. Before the witch could cast a spell, Y/n killed her with one shot. Another witch was behind her and she was too late to pull the trigger. Somebody pushed her out of the way and that person got hit with the spell. 

                                                                                                                                                                                   Another figure knocked the witch down. Of course the Dark Knight and his brat followed her. "What did you hit him with?" The Dark Knight demanded. "Tell me!" The witch laughed. "Only a true love's kiss can break the spell," the witch said. "If you do not find his true love then he shall die from the inside ou-ack!" A bullet went straight through her skull, Batman released her. "You killed her when she could have given us another alternative answer!" Y/n finally snapped. "There is no other answer!" She snapped. "We need to find his true love and that is the only way. I've seen this spell happen before and I'm not letting him die." 

                                                                                                                                                                              "Maybe you should kiss him!" Y/n drop the gun. "Fine!" She snapped, she got down to her knees and kissed the Boy Wonder. Are you truly his one and only true love? You decide.