Jensen x reader

So you got into a pretty bad car accident which caused you to become paralyzed from the waist down, and you, and Danneel decide to surprise him for his birthday at a convention. Oh, and you're also twelve.

Jensen's pov

                                                                                                                                         "Jensen, I heard it's the fifth anniversary of your daughter's tragic accident," said a fan. "Is it true?" I sighed. "It is," I said. "It's been five years," I said. "For five years Y/n couldn't walk, for five years she's been cold to everybody due to jealousy, for five years I've never seen her smile because of that accident," I said. "It hurts me every time I see her like this, to see her glaring at anybody that can walk," I said. "I just want my baby girl to walk again," I heard someone clearing their throat. "Well, your wish may come true." Said the host, he made a gesture, and I saw Danneel.

                                                                                                                                       I got up, and walked over to her. "What are you doing here?" I asked, she smiled. "Well," she said. "Your birthday is coming up pretty soon, and Y/n, and I knew we won't be able to see you again since you're going back to Vancouver pretty soon so we decided to come visit you today," said Danneel. "We?" I repeated, Danneel pointed at a direction, and I noticed my father pushing Y/n in her wheelchair. "Watch." And I did.

Y/n's pov

                                                                                                                                     "Are you ready?" I took a deep breath, and nodded, and he helped me up. My legs shook as I clung onto him. "Deep breaths, and take a step when you're ready." I nodded again, and slowly took a step forward.

                                                                                                                                      I started to take unsteady steps towards Dad, when I reached halfway, Grandpa let go of me, and watched me walk. I slipped, Grandpa was about to help me back up, but I refused to let him help me, and I unsteadily got back up to my feet. I balanced myself, and started to walk again, the crowd started cheering for me, telling me to keep going. Dad reached out for me. "Come here, baby," he said. "Come to Daddy." I smiled, and I finally reached up. Dad scooped me up, and held me tight, tears hit me as he held me tight.

                                                                                                                                     Mom joined in as well. "My baby girl just walked," said Dad. "She walked for the first time in five years," I buried my face into Dad's neck. "I'm so happy for you, this is the best thing that can happen to me." I giggled when he planted multiple kisses all over my face.

                                                                                                                                    I noticed Uncle Jared. "Dad, I want to walk to Uncle Jared," I said, Dad placed me down, and helped me balance myself. "Okay, ready?" I nodded. "Okay, I'm letting go now." And he released me. I started to take small steps towards Uncle Jared, after a few tries, I made it to him too. "Congrats, sweetheart," he said, he too planted multiple kisses all over my face making me giggle again. "Your dad must be proud."

                                                                                                                                   The convention ended, I refused to let Dad carry me so I walked instead, people came up to me, and congratulated me making me smile. When we arrived to the apartment, Dad hugged me hard, Grandpa clapped Dad's shoulder, and congratulated me too. On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, any social media is blowing up with videos of me walking. Multiple comments are posted, and tweets are being sent.

                                                                                                                                   I can play with my siblings again, I can run with them, be able to walk on my own without anybody needing to help me, no more hand rails, no more wheeling myself around, no more palatalization! I'm free!