Winchesters x reader

Y/n's pov

                                                                                                                                             I giggled softly as I watched Uncle Dean look for me, I giggled again, and quickly darted away. "Y/n! Come back here! Give me the keys to Baby!" All was heard was my laugh, and the jingles of the keys I held in my hands. I quickly darted around Daddy's legs, and he nearly caught me if I hadn't been so fast. I felt a hand grabbing me. "Alright," said Daddy. "Give it," I tightened my grip on the keys. "No," I said stubbornly, Daddy turned me so I'm facing him. "Give it," said Daddy. "No," I said again. "No hunting," Daddy sighed. "Y/n, baby, please," I shook my head. "No," I said again, Daddy pried the keys from my fingers. "No! Give!" I lunged for it only for the keys to be out of my reach. "Daddy!" He tucked the keys into his pocket then picked me up. "For being a bad girl, you have to stay in your playpen till we come back." My eyes widened, he knew how much I hate the playpen. 

                                                                                                                                             I started shrieking, and kicking, and pounding my fists against his back as he carried me back to his bedroom where my playpen is. I gave Daddy my puppy eyes in hopes to let me out. "Those won't work on me this time, Y/n," I threw a fit now. "Look, your uncle Kevin is going to look after you," said Daddy. "Now, be a good girl for him okay?" I tossed a stuffed moose at him, and he dodged it. "Love you too." Daddy said, he kissed the top of my head, and left. 

                                                                                                                                            I stood up, and clutched onto the bars of the playpen with my lips quivering. The door opened, and Uncle Kevin stepped in. "Hey," he greeted me softly. "C'mere," I wrapped my arms around Uncle Kevin's neck, and he carried me away. "Daddy's mean." Uncle Kevin placed me on the couch, and he grabbed the tablet. "He's only trying to get a hunt down," said Uncle Kevin. "You can't really blame him," I blew a raspberry. "Don't give me that," I blew another one, Uncle Kevin kissed my temple. "Alright, be that way." 

                                                                                                                                            Uncle Kevin had Dora The Explorer on for me, and I threw a cushion at the TV, and Uncle Kevin turned it off. "I thought you liked that TV show," said Uncle Kevin, I blew a raspberry. "Come on, Y/n, give me a smile," all I gave him was another raspberry. "Fine, I'll call your dad." 

Sam's pov

                                                                                                                                            "Well," I said. "That was brutal," Dean nodded. "Yeah, it was," he agreed, my phone started to ring, and I answered it. "Kevin?" I heard something shuffling in the background. "Daddy?" I heard Y/n. "Y/n, let me talk to your dad first," I heard Kevin saying. "No! Daddy!" I heard Y/n whining. "No! Don't want to go back!" I heard the door closing. "Sorry, Sam, I had to put Y/n back into her playpen," I sighed. "Figured," I said. "Why did you call me?" Kevin sighed. "Y/n kept giving me raspberries, and ignoring me so I decided to call you so that I can get some advice from you," I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Of course," I muttered. "Just give her some time alone, Kevin," I said. "We're coming back in a couple of hours." I heard the door opening again. "Kay," said Kevin. "Whoa! Easy, kid! Easy!" And Kevin hung up. 

Kevin's pov

                                                                                                                                          Y/n threw another letter block at me, and I ducked again. "Y/n! Stop it!" I scolded. "No!" Y/n said, she threw another, and another. When she ran out of blocks to throw, she started screaming, and crying. I heard footsteps coming this way. 'It better be Sam,' I thought. 'How can he take care of her like this?' The door opened, and Sam stepped in. "Great," he muttered, he walked over to Y/n. "C'mere, baby girl." Y/n was scooped up, and Sam cradled her in his arms. 

                                                                                                                                          Y/n's crying slowed, and now all we can hear is sniffling. "There we go," he softly said, he carried her over to his bed, and tucked her into bed. "Thanks for taking care of, Kevin," said Sam. "She threw blocks at me," I said pointing at the blocks scattered around the room. "Blocks, Sam! Freakin' blocks!" Sam rubbed the back of his neck. "Well," said Sam. "She does have a bit of a short temper." 

I'm sorry I haven't been updating this book lately, I've been paying more attention to my two new books that I recently published. The two new books are Dark Thoughts, and New Trooper.