STW Celebration

Pairing:STWRC(Star Wars Rebels Cast) x reader                                                    

                                                     "She's the wonderful voice actor of the ex Imperial Agent, ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce Y/n L/n!" The host greeted, Y/n ran up the stage, giving the host, James Arnold Taylor, a hug. "Ladies and gentlemen, this young lady here once was part of Supernatural. Unfortunately, she was killed off." James sighs, Y/n stole the mic from James. "Actually I asked to be killed off so I can be part of this," she chuckled nervously. "But hey! It was definitely worth it! I got to meet my loving boyfriend, Taylor(I had to. I had to)!" Speaking of him, Taylor had wrapped his arms around her waist and picked her up making her yelp. 
                                                         "Taylor!" She laughs, squealing. "What?" He innocently asked, smiling innocently. "Put me down," she pouted, Taylor places her down and pulls her in for a kiss. "Love you, baby," Taylor grinned, she pulled him in for a deeper one. "Love you too, Taylor." She grins back. 
                                                            She finds herself curled up inside Taylor's jacket, snuggling close to his side, while sitting next to Vanessa Marshall. Taylor linked his hand with hers and pressed a kiss to her knuckles. "Taylor, make it official already." James groaned, the tips of Taylor's ears turned red. "Make it official!" Someone else shouted from the crowd. "Make it official!" The crowd started to chant. 
                                                             Taylor got off the chair and got down to his knee. "Fine," he muttered. "I was hoping to do this in private, but I'm being pressured," he muttered, he popped the box open revealing a ring. "So? What do you say?" Y/n bursts out laughing. "What? No speech?" She giggles. "Hey, if you want me to be sappy and romantic just say the word." Taylor grins. "Yes, Taylor. Yes, I will marry you." She giggles, Taylor captured her lips. 
                                                               "Prepare to get killed by Jensen and Jared," Y/n teased, Taylor laughed lightly against her lips. "I'm not afraid," Taylor said. "Mhm, I would start running anyways." She said, bopping his nose. "Let them try." Taylor said, chuckling. 

~time skip~

                                                                 Turns out, Y/n was half right. It was Jensen who attempted to kill Taylor while Jared was happy about it. Jared, Misha, and Alex had to hold him back from killing Taylor. Y/n was in the library, reading a book when Taylor walked in, he buried his face into her stomach while she read. She ran her fingers through his hair as she finished the page she was currently reading. "Poor, Taylor," she hums. "Please don't start," Taylor groans, she laughed lightly and kissed his forehead gently. "I love you." She murmured. "Love you, too." Taylor sighs.