Winchesters x reader

This video is completely off topic, but I find this hilarious for some reason and I was laughing for about three minutes straight. I think this is from season 11 or 12, I may be wrong though. This will mostly be a bonding thing between you and Sam btw. Another DDM one shot too

Sam's pov

                                                                                                                                                              "Moose," said two year old Y/n Mary Winchester, daughter of Dean Winchester, how did he end up fathering a child, I don't want to know. "I'm going to kill him when he gets back," I muttered. "Moose," Y/n said, she made grasping motions at me wanting to be picked up and I picked her up. "Alright," I sighed, she placed her chubby hand on my nose and giggled. "Moose," she repeated. "Is that all you're going to say?" I asked, she giggled again. "Moose," she giggled. "Sam," I corrected her. "Moose," "it's Sam," "Moose," "Sam," "Moose!" "It's Sam for the last time!" 

                                                                                                                                                                Her lips started to quiver, shit. "Hey," I cooed at her. "Hey, no, don't cry," she started to cry. "Sam! What the hell did you do!?!" Double shit, Dean walked in forgetting about the food, for once, and paid attention to his daughter instead. "Hey, little bug," Dean murmured. "Uncle Moose was mean wasn't he?" I clenched my jaw. "Why would you teach her that?!" I hissed at him. "What? It's perfect for her to you call you," Dean replied, he managed to calm Y/n down and she is now sleeping peacefully in Dean's jacket comfortably. "Dean, you know my name." Dean rolled his eyes. "Aw, come on, Sam, she's just a kid," said Dean. "Now, unpack the groceries. I need to take Y/n to bed." I rolled my eyes, and grabbed the fallen bags. 

Dean's pov

                                                                                                                                                               I hummed 'Hey Jude' while patting her back gently. I kissed her forehead gently before tucking her head underneath my chin. When I was sure Y/n's asleep, I tucked her into her crib, I handed her a stuffed moose and she grasped onto it tightly to her making me smile. I walked over to the drawer and pulled out a letter that the mother of Y/n wrote. She was one harsh woman(I'm not trying to be mean about your mom), very harsh. 

                                                                                                                                                               I tucked the note into my back pocket, turned the baby monitor on and left. I found Sam cooking up dinner, a bottle of baby formula was already prepared. "She's not awake you know," I said grabbing the formula. "She could wake up at anytime," Sam replied, right on cue. "I just put her to sleep." I muttered. "Well, put her back." Sam snapped, I gave him a glare and walked to her. 

                                                                                                                                                                 I picked her up and started feeding her. When she pushed it away, I placed it on the drawer next to me and started to hum 'Hey Jude' again. When she was asleep again, I tucked her into her crib again and made sure she needed everything she needed before walking out again. 

                                                                     *time skip*

                                                                                                                                                                  "How was she?" I asked gently taking a sleeping Y/n from Jody's arms. "Oh, she was an angel!" She said cheerfully. "She was the most adorable thing," Claire smiled. "She's right," Claire agreed, she gently poked Y/n's cheek. "Hope she comes back again." I smiled. "Yeah, I'll bring her here again some other time." I said. "Alright, take care." Jody said, I waved bye and we left. 

                                                                                                                                                                     When we reached a motel, Sam carefully picked Y/n up, he started carrying her inside but stopped. "What?" I asked. "She just said 'Sam'." He grinned like an idiot. "Oh, well, congrats." I said sarcastically, when we got our room keys, the grin is still there. "Sam, she just said your name, is that really a huge thing?" Sam looked horrified. "Dean, she's been calling me 'Moose' ever since she started talking! Of course it is!" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah." 

Jensen/Dean's face is so red at 1:31, I find this so fucking hilarious, idk why though but it is!