Dean x reader

You have blond hair but e/c eyes. Y/b/d=your birthday

Dean's pov

                                                                                                                                                                    I stared at the sleeping child in my arms, she killed her, she killed the woman that I loved. Sam stood next to me. I shoved the child into his arms. "I never want to see it again." And I'm gone

Sam's pov

                                                                                                                                                                    "Don't worry," I cooed at the baby girl. "He'll come back, he always does." She giggled, and I kissed her forehead gently.

                                                                                                                                                                      Her name is Y/n M/n Winchester, she has blond hair and e/c eyes, and was born on y/b/d. I continued to raise her without hesitation. It's been five months already. At first, I tried to get Dean to see reason, but he refused. I hardly go on hunts anymore, Y/n is my top priority. She, and I are currently at Bobby's, I had her in my lap as I made funny faces to her making her laugh, I smiled. "You cutie," I said gently pinching her cheek making her giggle again. "Sam?" I looked up. "Yeah, Bobby?" I replied. "Dean's here." My smile faltered. "I'll be right there." Bobby nodded, and walked away.

                                                                                                                                                                     I placed Y/n on my hip as I walked to the door, Dean looked up, and saw Y/n, his eyes hardened at the sight of her. "Dean," I said, I carefully held Y/n in my arms allowing her to bury her face into my chest. "What are you doing here?" Dean shoved his hands into his pockets. "I need a hunting partner," said Dean. "You're the only one that I trust," I scoffed. "Sorry, but you're too late," I replied. "I have a five month old child to raise," Dean glared at the child. "Bobby, can you take Y/n for a bit?" Bobby reached over to pluck her from me. "Sure," said Bobby. "C'mon, sweetheart, let's leave them alone." Y/n started to whine, and made grasping motions for me. "I'll be back soon, princess," I said. "I'll be back soon." Bobby carried Y/n back to the guest room I was staying in.

                                                                                                                                                                  Dean, and I are now in the living room. "It's been five months," said Dean breaking the silence. "I'm surprised you haven't gotten rid of her yet," my gaze hardened. "She's a child," I said. "An infant!" Dean scoffed. "You mean a murderer," Dean corrected. "She's not a murderer," I said. "You're just believing that because the woman you love is gone," Dean took a swig of beer. "She's dead because of that infant you're raising!" Dean growled. "She's an infant," I repeated what I said before. "And I'm not getting rid of her because of you, Dean." Our eyes met. "Fine," said Dean. "Be that way." And he's gone.

                                                                                                                                                                   I opened the door to the guest room to find Bobby cradling a sleeping Y/n in his arms. "I heard everything," said Bobby. "Wish you could have gotten through that thick skull of that idjit," I sighed. "He's Dean," I said. "I can't do anything about it," Bobby handed me Y/n. "But you're his brother," said Bobby. "Family don't end in blood."