SPN cast x reader

I'm currently obsessed with Star Wars Rebels and I'm waiting for Season 4 along with my younger brother. Also, your dad is Freddie Prinze Jr!                                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                           16 year old Y/n clung onto Jared Padalecki's neck as Jared ran around the backstage. "Jared!" She squealed. "Slow down!" Jared laughs and ran even faster. "Jared, stop," Gen said. "You're going to make her sick." Jared slowed down and dropped her. "Fine." Said Jared, leaving a giggling Y/n. "Whew! That was fun!" She cheered and she started to teeter to the side. "Whoa! Easy there, kiddo! You drunk or something?" Jensen chuckled, she giggles and wraps her arms around his neck. "Blame Jared!" She giggles, he kissed her forehead. "Will do, kiddo. Will do." 

                                                                                                                                                              Every cast member went out, except for Y/n leaving her with Danneel, she needs a minute to herself. Then she walks out with a mic. She whacks Jared's head then sat in between Jensen and Jared. Questions were asked, then people started asking about Star Wars Rebels and her dad. "My dad is still working with Star Wars Rebels with Dave and I really do miss him," said Y/n. "I'm living with Jensen and his family and JJ loves me very much," Jensen chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Yeah, Y/n here was forced to watch Tangled over and over again with her."

                                                                                                                                                                "As much as I want to say 'I feel sorry for you' I can't help, but say 'you enjoyed it anyways because JJ was too cute for you to say no'," a voice rang out, Y/n perked straight up and squealed. "Daddy!" She cheered, she ran and jumped, her legs wrapping around her father's waist. "Good to see you too, cyar'ika(darling)," Freddie chuckled, he placed her back down. "Why do you need to speak Mando'a(not a real language)?" She pouted. "It's just one word," Freddie chuckled. "Jensen, been taking good care of my little girl?" Y/n pouted again. "I'm your oldest, Dad." She pouted, Freddie kissed her forehead. "I know you are." 

                                                                                                                                                                 Panel after panel, father and daughter stuck together until the end. JJ refused to let go of Y/n's leg after Y/n's first panel. "JJ, come on. Let go!" JJ shook her head. "No," JJ stubbornly refused. "Just like your dad," Y/n sighs. "What did ya say about her dad?" Jensen asked offensively making Danneel laugh. "You heard me," Y/n snapped. "I love your daughter, but for Chuck's sake get her off." Jensen pulled her off. "Come on, sweetheart," said Jensen. "Let's get some ice cream." JJ perked up. "Yay!" 

                                                                                                                                                                  A familiar arm snaked around her waist. "You and I are going to catch up over dinner." Her father pressed a loving kiss to her forehead. "Sounds like a plan," she agreed. "Count us in." Jared pipped in, he had his arm thrown around Gen, Tom clinging onto his right leg and Shep his left while little Odette was holding onto Gen's neck. "The more the merrier."