Running Out Of Time

For those who read the previous version of this, ignore the rest of the a/n. If you want to watch the video, watch it. This is the only video I could find that fits this one shot in particular, so yeah. And yes, I love Minecraft so if you have a problem with it, then get the hell out of here. You are no longer welcomed here. Italics mean your thoughts. The bolded and italicized words belong to Dean. I rewrote this soooooo yeah, hope you enjoy the rewritten version. Also, this reminds me of the Walking Dead. Now, I don't watch it, but I got an idea of what that TV show is about. For those who read the previous version of this, ignore the rest of the a/n 

                                                                                                                                                               Hiding in an abandoned warehouse, heavily barricaded, was Y/n L/n. Why is she there? Because she and Dean had a nasty argument and that caused her to storm off. She wasn't looking where she stepped and she fell into some hole, it had an abandoned warehouse. Who would build a warehouse underground? Maybe this was made during World War II. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        She heard moaning when she fell, she saw a figure walking towards her and she took it down with her pistol. It was the only bullet she had. When she realized what it was, she quickly dove into the warehouse and started to barricade herself. There was no way out. Nor could she call anyone to come get her, her phone cracked when she landed. Her prayers for Cas was left unheard. 

                                                                                                                                                                  She pulled her knees up to her chest and slowly started to cry, wanting Dean to wrap his arms around her and tell her it's going to be okay like how he always did. She heard banging from outside. More and More zombies have come. She leaned her head back against the wall she was leaning on and closed her eyes. I'm running out of time. Y/n smiled sadly  She started to remember the loving memories she shared with that stubborn assed man. 

Flashback

                                                                                                                                                                       She watched Dean, her wonderful and loving boyfriend, drove the impala. Dean stopped the impala and got out, he helped Y/n out and they laid on the hood of the impala. "I love you." Dean kissed her forehead. "Love you too, Dean." She said, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Flashback over

                                                                                                                                                                         She heard glass shattering. The zombies have broken through. They're coming. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath. Some day, we will meet each other again, Dean Winchester. All three of us. You, Sammy, and me. All three of us, free from this hellish dream. 

                                                                                                                                                                           They got closer to her, a single tear slipped, she felt a hand grabbing her shoulder. Goodbye

                                                                                                                                                                              By the time Sam and Dean had taken down the zombies with the help of Cas, it was too late. They took her. They killed her. Dean cradled the love of his life in his arms and held her close. The bodies of the zombies were taken care of and she was next. Dean, and Sam cleaned her up before giving her the hunter's funeral. 

                                                                                                                                                                               Since the bunker wasn't far away, Dean left Sam to walk all the back while he drove the impala at a fast pace. His knuckles white. He stopped at a cliff, the exact place where he and Y/n had gone star gazing before this happened. He sat on the hood of the impala and took out a small, velvet black box from his pocket. Inside, was a shiny ring. I wanted to marry you.