IMAGINE

WARNING, SOME SPOILERS OF THE WAR FOR THE PLANET OF THE APES

Sitting in chairs was an actor and a child actress from the new movie, War For The Planet Of The Apes. "Hi!" A interviewer greeted. "Hello," Y/n greeted, yes, you were starred in the new movie with Andy Serkis. "Hello," your co-star greeted. "How are you two?" The child shrugged. "I'm great." She answered. "I am as well." Said Andy. "Right, onto the questions for the movie."

"Y/n, how did your father take your new role?" Asked Grace, the interviewer. "He was shocked to be honest," Y/n admitted. "But he was so happy, he just picked me up swung me around," Andy chuckled. "For your father, picking you up isn't that hard," Andy chuckled. "Hey! Just because I have a squirrel of a father doesn't mean you can tease me!" Yes, it's true, you are the daughter of Jensen Ackles. "Oi, your father is bigger than Caesar." Andy countered back. "Pfft."

"So, Y/n, you played as Nova. The girl that Caesar and his small group finds?" Grace asked. "Yes," Y/n answers. "Okay, what was it like working with Andy?" She stayed quiet for a minute. "It was weird," Andy face palmed. "At first, it was weird, but I got used to it," Grace turned to face Andy. "Andy, what do you have to say?" He let out a small breath. "Well, definitely a nice change if you ask me. She's always upbeat and ready to start the day," Andy replied. "She's always jumping around, eager to start." Said child pouted at the older man making him chuckle and ruffle her hair.

"Somebody had to accompany you, right?" Grace asked Y/n. "Andy did," Y/n replied. "Since Mommy had to stay home and take care of JJ, Arrow, and Zeppelin, she couldn't come and Daddy was away in Australia," Andy reached over and ruffled her hair. "Yeah, took care of the kid myself," he said. "I didn't mind, though, it was nice having a kid running around." Again, said child pouted.

~Meanwhile~

"So, Jensen, I've heard that your oldest daughter, Y/n, is part of the War For The Planet Of The Apes," a fan began. "Is it true?" Jensen chuckled. "Yes, it's very true," said Jensen. "Yeah, definitely," said Jared. "We watched Rise For The Planet Of The Apes and the Dawn For The World Of The Apes too. Both are pretty good," said Jared. "Yeah, it was," Jensen agreed. "I'm still not happy about letting Andy Serkis take care of my baby girl," the crowd 'aw'ed' making Jensen shrug. "Hey, she's my daughter, I ain't letting go of that nickname." Jared chuckled.

~time skip~

"That. Was. Amazing." Jared commented. "Yeah, it was." Jensen agreed. "I hate the fact Caesar died," said Gen. "Yeah, shame," Danneel agreed. "But at least they all made it out safely," Y/n added. "Even if there was a death of an amazing leader in the end." Jensen scooped her up and placed her on his hip. "Yeah," he agreed. "At least that happened."

I'm out of ideas. Help.