Dean x reader

Y/n's pov

                                                                                                                                                       "So, shifter?" I suggested. "Yup," said Dean. "Shifter," I sighed while Sam continued to research. "Where?" I asked. "He's dragging them off to some warehouse," said Sam. "Let's gank that sucker then," I said grabbing my rifle. "Got silver bullets for that?" Asked Dean. "Hell yeah," I said. "I'd be an idiot not to," Dean gave me a grin. "That's my girl." I smiled. "Let's get going," said Sam. "Faster we kill this thing, the faster we save the victims." I nodded, and geared up.

                                                                                                                                                       Once we reached the warehouse, I set up my position. I spotted Dean, and Sam chasing the shifter out, I placed my index finger against the trigger. 'Not yet,' I thought, he got closer. 'Not yet,' closer. 'Nope.' I clenched my jaw, and then. *BANG*

                                                                                                                                                      The shifter was knocked backwards with blood pouring down his forehead, I lowered the rifle, and sighed. 'Job well done.' I thought, I slung the rifle on my back, and started to walk down. I heard footsteps, and I swung only for someone to grab me, and knock me out.

                                                                                                                                                      I find myself tied to a pole with another shifter standing over me. "Hello," she greeted me, she's turned into me as well. "What do you want?" I spat at her. "You killed my brother," she said. "And now, I get to kill those two that you consider as your brothers," I spat at her again. "You'll have to try harder than that." Said the shifter, and she laughed before walking out.

                                                                                                                                                      I managed to slide my hand down to a small secret pouch that I carry around with me, I opened it, and dug through it until I felt a single thin circular stick. I pulled it out, and balanced it between my thumb, and index finger before inserting it into the small hole that held the cuffs together. I freed one hand, and freed the other before yanking out a mini pistol I hid in my jacket, and rushed out. I jerked around, and pull the trigger several times only for someone to yell. "Holy shit!" I lowered it a bit, but not all the way. "Dean?" He raised his hands in defense. "Y/n, lower the gun," said Dean. "How do I know you aren't the shifter?" I asked. "Sam's already taken care of her," said Dean. "Tell me one thing that only Dean knows." I demanded, he sighed. "Your parents were murdered by werewolves," said Dean. "You watched your brother/sister change into one. You killed him/her. You ran away from home, and lived on your own for a very long time until you ran into Bobby Singer, you stayed with him until you met, Sammy, and me," I lowered the gun completely with tears pouring down my cheeks. "It's going to be okay, princess," said Dean, he opened his arms. "C'mere." I dropped the gun, and went into Dean's arms.

                                                                                                                                                      I choked before burying my face into Dean's chest. "Shhh, baby," said Dean, he rested his cheek on top of my head. "Shhh, it's okay," I sniffed. "Take me home." Dean took his jacket off, and wrapped it around me. He picked up my gun before wrapping his arm around me, and lead me out.

Dean's pov

                                                                                                                                                    I drove back to the bunker, I kept glancing at the rear mirror making sure Y/n was alright, she's fallen asleep the minute I guided her to the backseat. "What happened to her?" Asked Sam. "I just brought up a bad memory," I said. "She didn't believe me that I wasn't a shifter, and she demanded that I tell her something that I know, and I did," Sam glanced at Y/n too. "I hope she's strong enough to move on," said Sam. "I take that back, she is strong enough to." I nodded.

                                                                                                                                                 When the impala entered the garage of the bunker, I got out, and opened the backseat door, and scooped Y/n out. Y/n stirred, and I ushered her back to sleep. I tucked her back into bed, when I was about to leave, a hand gently grabbed mine. "Stay? Please?" I turned around slightly. "Sure." She made some space for me, and I laid down besides her, she snuggled into my side. "Goodnight, Dean." She yawned. "Goodnight, Y/n," I replied. "Sweet dreams."

Help! I'm out of ideas! And I finally finished two out of three SOLs, I don't have anymore this week so I'll be able to update more, and RP with you SilasCanary16 but on the 25th I won't be able to, but after that, I'm free! Until the finals arrive, ugh! I hate you life. Anyways, please send in requests