Mini x reader

This is short but oh well
@pikapika04

"Oh come on!" I yelled loudly slamming my hand down on the game machine.
I had a rest idea to bring my boyfriend, Craig, and our friend Simone, Marcel, and Scotty to Dave and Busters.
We were having a great time until we had all started to drink. Now don't get me wrong we were still havin a great time but when I got drunk, I got angry.
"You lost!" Marvel yelled even louder at me causing me to flip him off.
"Why the hell did I pick fricken mario to be in this stupid mario kart game! Mario is slow as hell!" I said puddly before drowning anther glass of alcohol.
"Calm down (name)." Craig said, taking a hold of my hand as I pulled out a measly ten tickets out of the machine.
"I can't calm." I said shoving the tickets into my cup.
"Yeah I know. When you drunk you get crazy." Craig said, letting go of my hand before turning toward out table, where Simone and Scotty were sitting, "I'll be back babe."
I shook my hand at him before walking over to another game where a girl stood, "You wanna play?" She asked and I nodded, sitting down my glass of alcohol.
"What is this game?" I asked looking closer at the screen, "wait this is only a one-" I was cut off by the girl grabbing my hair and slamming me against the machine.
"Get your hands off of me!" I screamed loudly.
A second later, the girl was tore off of me and I rubbed my face.
I watched as the security guy lead her out of the building, "(name) are you okay?" Both Craig and Simone asked rushing up toward me.
"She.... she just grabbed onto me." I said, tears streaming down my face as I spoke.
Did I forget to mention that I got really emotional all together when I was drunk? Well, I did.
"Shh it's okay." Craig said pulling me into my chest.
I sobbed into the soft fabric of his shirt, "You hate me don't you?" I asked pulling away from Craig.
His eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at me concerned, "What? No I love you." He said never letting go of me.
"I don't see how." I said laughing darkly as I got out of his grasp before picking up my drink.
"(Name) your beautiful. I know that you can get a little crazy when your drunk but still I love you." He said before pulling me into a kiss.
Once he pulled away, he smiled down at me, "let's go home and let you sleep this off." He said, wrapping an arm around my waist before walking me out of the building.
Oh how I love my boyfriend.