Bryce and ohm

I promise I'll write a one shot before Tuesday.

So, I was just scrolling through my newsfeed when I seen that someone was talking about Bryce and ohm having drama so I went to Bryce's and he had a screenshot of ohms twitter where he had blocked him.
So, I went to ohms twitter and seen that ohm had 3 tweets that practically revolved around Bryce's video about his six pack.
Now, I personally think that Bryce is skinny and he looks kinda terrible with his six pack wether he's healthy or not.
So, I decided I would watch Bryce's video about his workout stuff(haha my slow wifi is being slow so it's still loading) and I scrolled down to the comments to see that Luke aka Cartoonz had comment and I quote "you look like a Holocaust survivor."
I continued to read the comments and everyone is praising him for how good he looks and how skinny he is and I'm like umm I still think he's too skinny.
So, now that ohm has blocked Bryce and cartoonz said that toward Bryce idk what to do anymore.
I'm probably looking to much into this and I probably make no sense but I had to rant about this.
I know that Bryce was already skinny and that's just probably how his body is but now he just looks bad.
I hope that Bryce and ohm can work this out.
What do you guys think of this mess?