SHOTGUN: Brock(Moo) x reader

"Those things are gonna kill you one day you know." Brock said, as he leaned up on the kitchen counter, watching me take a hit off my vape.
      I blew the smoke out effortlessly and smirked at the man, "We're all gonna die one day Brock."
        "Yea but... you know what never mind I'm not getting into it with you." Brock said, smirking as I took anther hit and got choked on the smoke.
         "You're just jealous." I said, brushing past him so I could turn my camera on.
        Brock and I had been friends for years. I had meet him through Tyler and from there we were inseparable. Today Brock and I were filming a video but he had no idea but it was gonna be about.
      I walked back over to where Brock stood before I started talking to the camera, "Hello everyone! Today I'm with my bestest friend in the entire world Brock, don't tell Tyler I said that though. Anyway, i invited him to be in a video with me but I didn't tell him what the video was gonna be about. So drum roll please." I smiled up at Brock before hitting my hands against the counter making a fake drum roll, "We're gonna be shotgunning vapes."
       Brock let out a muffled noise causing me to laugh, "You scared?"
       "What? No." Brock said, blushing wildly as I stepped closer to him.
       "We're not just gonna be shotgunning the vapes. There's a challenge in the video. You have to guess the flavor of the vape." I said, pointing to the array of vape flavors I had laying in front of us.
      "Okay, this shouldn't be too hard." Brock said before adding, "Just know I love you guys because I'm knocking a few years off my life doing this."
      I rolled my eyes at him before picking up the first vape flavor: strawberry kiwi, "You ready?"
      Brock only nodded, his ever present blush spreading across his face.
      I took a long drag off the vape before leaning over and pressing my lips to his. I forced his lips open with mine and blew the smoke into his mouth. I pulled away and he blew the smoke back out, "Now see that was fun wasn't it!"
      "I mean I'm not dead so." Brock said before he started to smack his lips together, "Is that strawberry kiwi?"
       "It is! That's one point for Brock." I said before adding, "You wanna try it this time?"
       He thought about it for a second before nodding, "I'll try."
       I watched as he picked a random flavor from the pile. He brought the vape up to his lips and all I could think about is how I wished I was that vape.
       He leaned over and pressed his lips onto mine before I knew what was happening. I opened my mouth and instead of smoke blowing in my mouth I was meet with Brock's tongue.
       I let out a moan I didn't know I was holding in and wrapped my arms around his neck. Brock and I had kissed before of course but only for videos or dares. This didn't feel like one of those kisses though. There was passion entangled with this one.
     Brock wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and placed me on the counter. He pulled away from me and all I could do was giggle, "What's so funny?" He asked, his smile turning into a frown.
       "I didn't expect my little baby Brock to be so.... hot and heavy tonight." I said, leaning forward to give him a soft peck on his lips.
      "Maybe it's the nicotine." He said shrugging, "Or maybe it's the fact that you're wearing my shirt and all I can think about is it laying on the floor."
      "Brock!" I said, this time the blush was spreading across my face, "I didn't know you could talk like that."   
        "It's the nicotine. It's doin something to me." He said leaning forward to bury his face in the crook of my neck, "I like you."
        "I like you too Brock." I said, running my fingers through his short hair, "I've liked you ever since we started playing together."
      "Really?" He asked, looking up at me like a kid in a candy shop.
      "Really." I said, grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together.
      "So if I asked you to go on a date with me, would you say yes?" He asked, squeezing my hand softly.
       "Yes." I said, leaning in to give him anther kiss. This one was much more softer and radiated.... love.
      When we pulled away I smiled, "Wanna continue the video?"
      "Only if I get to kiss you again." He said, helping me off the countertop.
       "That's the name of the game baby boy." I said, before smacking my lips together, "Strawberry lemonade."
        "What?"
        "The flavor was strawberry lemonade."
         "Oh yea you're right."
         "Well duh I'm right. It tasted like heaven."
          "I bet you taste like heaven."
          "Brock!" I said gasping, shocked that he would say something so bluntly, "That nicotine really is changing you!"
         All he did was laugh, "Come on and pick anther one. I'm ready to guess again."
         All I could do was shake my head and pick up an orange puff bar, "first to ten gets to pick where we go on our date."
        "You're on."

Word count: 903