SAD GIRL (TYLER X READER)

Okay so I was thinking about making a Tyler x reader story and I've typed up the first chapter and I want to know what you guys think about it.
This story is inspired by the song Sad Girl by Lana Del Rey and is about you being Tyler's mistress.
This is the cover:

This is the first chapter:

I flipped through my magazine carelessly. I was waiting for Tyler to text me and tell me to come over.
Right now, his girlfriend Kelly was home. I wasn't allowed near him when she was home.
I sighed as I threw my magazine down before getting up.
My heels clicked on the hardwood floors as I walked past my brother, my phone in hand.
"Where are you going dresses like that?" Anthony(Big Jiggly Panda), my brother, asked causing me to stop dead in my tracks.
"I might go out." I said, turning toward him.
"With who? May I ask." He said causing me to shake my head.
"A friend." I said, running my fingers through my hair.
He knew I was lying.
"Your going over to Tyler's again aren't you?" He asked, looking up from his computer.
"No....." I said trailing off before sighing, "Yea."
"One day Kelly is gonna find out that you go over there almost every day she leaves for work." He said, rolling his eyes before typing something on his computer.
"I know but I love Tyler and he loves me too." I said, throwing my hands up in the air, "It's true love Anthony."
"It's called he's cheating on his wife with you." Anthony said, his usually friendly tone turning sour.
"Well just because you ain't getting none doesn't me you can hate on me!" I said before hearing my phone's text tone go off.
"Let me guess you gotta go." Anthony said rolling his eyes before I looked down at my phone.
From Tyler: come over (name)
Me: I'm on my way. Anthony's giving me Hell though.

"Yes I gotta do Anthony." I said, walking to the door.
I picked up my car keys and wallet off the table before turning back toward Anthony, "I'll be back."
"I'm sure I'll be in bed when you do come back." Anthony said causing me to roll my eyes.
I walked out of the house and to my car, faster than I ever had before.
I started my car and backed up onto the road, a huge smile on my face.
I couldn't wait to see Tyler. It been over a week since I had seen my lover because Kelly was off of work last week.
"I just need Tyler and some alcohol." I mumbled to my self as I pulled into Tyler's driveway.
I quickly texted Tyler to tell him that I was here before getting out.
I walked into his garage, the only way I wouldn't be spotted by any of his nosey neighbors.
Tyler was already waiting for me in the garage.
"Hey Tyler." I said, my smile spreading as he looked me up and down.
"God you look hot (name)." He said before grabbing my waist and pulling me inside.
"You want a drink?" He asked, his hand moving lower so it was resting on my butt.
"Yes." I breathed out as he grabbed my butt.
He let go of me before walking off to get some beer.
I walked over to his couch and set down.
I looked up at the tv to see that Family Feud was playing, typical.
A second later, kino jumped up on the couch and laid in my lap, "Hello Kino." I said petting the dogs head as he licked my arm.
"You know Kino loves you." Tyler said sitting beside me.
I hummed in response before moving Kino out of my lap.
I looked up at Tyler before placing my self in his lap before getting my drink out of his hand.
I took a sip of the ice cold beverage as he spoke, "We don't have that much time. Kelly's only going in to work for about four hours. You can rant to me about Anthony if you want."
I nodded at his words and put one arm around Tyler's neck.
I played with his hair at the nape of his neck as I spoke, "I got ready at around nine this morning 'cause I knew that she was working. I had been sitting in my chair flipping through magazines all morning as I wait for you to text me. I was about to just go outside and get in my car to drive around. I didn't realize that Anthony was sitting on the couch and he caught me walking out. He asked me where I was going and I told him out. Needless to say, he realized we're I was going as usual and told me that I shouldn't be seeing you because it's wrong. He's such an idiot." I said rolling my eyes.
Tyler's hand slowly moved up and down my leg with every word I spoke.
"He's just jealous." Tyler said, sitting his drunk down on the nearby table before he moved me so my back was pressed against his chest.
"That's what I said. I told him that I loved you more than she does." I said, feeling his lips feather against my neck.
"I do love you." He said as I downed the rest of my drink before sitting it on the table beside his.
"More than her?" I asked, closing my eyes.
He never answered me though instead he picked me up and packed me to his guest bedroom.

So should I continue this story and publish it or no?