Criag x depressed! Reader

Side note I'm thinking about change the cover.....

I woke up in tears as usual, the nightmares that haunted my dreams woke me up every morning.
I sighed as I rolled over and buried my face into my pillow before I let a few more tears fall down my face.
"Hey (name) shh it's okay." I heard my roommate, Craig, say as he rubbed my back.
I didn't bother to answer as the tears started to dry up.
Craig was the only one who could stop me from crying when I had a nightmare.
Once my tears finally dried up, I rolled over to see that Craig was sitting, as always, right beside me.
His hand was still rubbing my back as I spoke, "I really don't know what I would do without you Craig."
"I'm never going to leave you (name)." He said before pressing a friendly kiss on my forehead.
I smiled lightly at him before picking my phone off of the bed, "You going anywhere today?"
"Yea me and some of my friends are going out." He said, getting up off of my bed.
My face drained at the thought of having to sleep without Craig here, "Like all night?"
"No, I told them that we had to be back before eleven thirty." Craig said smiling over at me as he walked out of the room.
"Praise the lord." I mumbled to myself before getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom.
About an hour later, Craig had already left for his day out with his friends.
It was one in the afternoon and I was home alone.
I slid across the floor in my socks as I made my way to the kitchen.
I made me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before walking outside and checking the mail.
I packed the few letters and bills we had inside before sitting down on the couch.
I turned on the tv and lazily flipped through the channels before landing on the family feud.
I set the remote down before looking back at the mail.
Craig has a few letters and we both had some bills.
I flipped through all the mail to see that the letter on the bottom was for me.
I set Craig's mail down beside me on the couch before opening mine.
Inside was a letter written in red pen.
I looked at the end to see that it was from my mom, "Why is she writing me?"
I read the letter and tears started to well up in my eyes when I read the last line in the letter: you were the reason that your aunt died.
My aunt.
She died because I was having one of my horrible nightmares. I woke up and called her and told her about it. She was on her way over to my house when she got hit head on by a drunk driver.
Tears busted from my eyes as I read the ending: I never loved you, mom.
I wiped my eyes furiously before throwing the letter down on the ground.
That's when my aunts funeral flooded back to me.
I was standing there at her casket, crying, when my mom come up to me and slapped me saying that I was making a scene. She jerked me out of the funeral home and I never got to see my dead aunt again.
I got up off the couch and stumbled to the kitchen in a blur.
I wanted to see my aunt.
No, I had to see her.
In my haze, I grabbed a knife out of the dish drainer before digging it into my arm.
I winched in pain as I pulled the knife down, something I used to do all the time after my aunt died.
I slid down the counter and landed on the floor.
Blood was flowing out of my arm as I closed my eyes.
My aunt floated into my vision wearing a beautiful black dresses.
I smiled lightly to my self as I drifted unconscious.

Craig's pov.
I walked into the house to see that the tv was on playing some game show. I set my keys down and walked further into the house and furrowed my brows, (name) always has the lights on when she's home alone.
I walked into her bedroom and didn't see her. I went to the bathroom and she wasn't there either.
I sighed before walking to the kitchen.
"(Name)!" I said once I saw her laying in the floor, blood slowly from her arm.
A knife laid inches from her body.
I instantly pulled my phone out of my pocket before calling the ambulance.
Once they said they were on their way, I set down beside (name) and pulled her into my chest.
I cried into her hair as her blood, mostly dried now, stuck to my shirt.
When the ambulance got their and the emt pulled her out of my arms, I followed them out the door.
I didn't bother to turn the tv off or nothing as I picked the keys up.
I got in the ambulance and set down beside (name) before holding her hand, "Please stay with me."
After an ambulance ride that felt like hours that was only really minutes, we were at the hospital.
They rushed her out of the ambulance and into the ER as I followed after them.
I tried to follow them into the room but a man stopped me, "You'll have to sit in the waiting room sir."
I nodded at his words, not wanting to tell the man that I really just wanted to be by her side. He needed to help her.
I walked over to the waiting room and set down.
On the tv, was (name)'a favorite show, played family feud.
I smiled lightly at the screen before I felt the tears falling down my cheek.
What if she died?
No, she'll be okay she's got too.
What if she lost to much blood?
What if she cut herself because I wasn't there to help her after a nightmare?
No it's just ten o'clock, she wouldn't have went to sleep.
Thoughts raced through my mind as the doctor walked into the room.
He strolled over to me before sitting beside me in the chair, "You can go back and see her. She has a minor cut on her arm. It could've been a lot worse. She didn't lose to much blood so she should be ready to leave in the morning."
I nodded at his words before rushing into her room.
There she was laying on the bed, awake and a sad smile on her face, "Hey craigie." She mumbled.
"(Name) please tell me that you didn't do this because you were having a nightmare and I was there." I said, running over to her.
I grabbed her hand, the one on the arm that she didn't cut.
"No, I just wanted to see my dead aunt. I used to cut myself all the time because I could see my aunt as I went unconscious." She said sadly before looking down.
"Please (name) never do it again." I said before saying something I had wanted to say for years now, "I love you (name) and I don't want to see anything happen to you. Your life is worth more then all the money in the world. Please-" she cut me off by leaning toward me and pressing her lips onto mine.
I kissed her back and we pulled away when we were breathless, "I love you too." She said.
I pulled a seat up and set down beside her.
"Craig?" She said, after a few minutes of silence.
"Yes (name)?"
"I'm going to go to sleep."
"Okay (name) I'll be here for you when you wake up."
"Thank you."
"It's all my pleasure." I said, smiling at her as she drifted off to sleep.

Word count: 1319
Oh my lord this was long. This was request also. Anyway, I hope everyone liked it :)