Marcel x reader(Extremely short)

Haha guess who's computer decided to be stupid while taking their collage test? Mine. So since my computer shut down my browser it turned in my test so I couldn't finish it(I had about 10 questions) done. Will my professor let me finish it? Idk but if he doesn't then I'll literally cry.

"Hey Tyler someone's at the door wanting you!" I yelled at my brother in law from my place at the front door.
"It's Marcel!" The guy said, causing me to sigh.
"Oh your one of his gaming friends." I said before opening the door a little wider to let him in, "I think he's recording right now."
"Oh, well I was just coming over to show him my new merch so I can wait." Marcel said, walking into the house before wandering toward the couch.
Kino zoomed past me and toward the man as I spoke, "I'll look at it for you it's not like I have anything better to do since Kelly is off to get food."
"Okay." Marcel said before sitting down on the couch.
I closed the front door before walking over to the couch and sitting down beside the man, "you're a gamer right?"
"Yea, I'm the rager of the group." He said before clickin around on his phone.
I looked over to see that he had pulled up a spreadsheet, "Here's my shirt."
I looked down at the black shirt that has neon colors and the words basicallyidowrk on it, "That's your youtube name right?"
"Yea, the o wouldn't fit in my YouTube username." He said, smiling up at me.
"Well, I like the shirt a lot." I said as he scrolled down to revel a hat.
"I love that." I said, leaving forward to look at the hat.
"I actually brought one with me." He said, smiling down at me.
"Really?" I asked smiling at him, "I'll buy it off you."
"I'll give it to you for free if you do one thing for me." He said as he ran his fingers through his hair.
"What's that?" I asked, smirking up at him.
"You give me your number."
"That's all I got to do?" I asked before grabbing his phone form his hand.
"That's it." He said as he watched me type in my name and number.
Once I was done, he grabbed the phone from me and placed it in his pocket, "I'll go get your hat (name)."
"I'll be waiting work with an o." I said, a light smile on my face.

This was a really short one but it's cute.