Criag x reader

Everyone was just lounging around at Tyler's, all of us doing our own thing. Tyler was playing COD with Anthony, Scotty and Craig were off on twitter somewhere, Mark and Smitty were playing some computer game and I was sitting there just taking it all in.
"Hey do you guys wanna do an ask Mini?" Craig asked causing me to look over at him.
I had to admit that he looked good in Rhodes mini ladd sweatpants.
"Sure." We all mumbled before I pulled out my phone.
I got on twitter and tweeted to my followers asking for questions.
"(Name) and Smitty are you two going to be in the video? I know that you two haven't had a face revel yet." Craig said before sitting down on the couch beside me.
"I don't wanna be in it but I did ask my followers to ask questions." I said, smiling over at him before blush as I noticed how close Craig and I were.
"Me either." Smitty said from his spot on a different chair.
"Okay that's okay then." Craig said before patting my leg as he got up.
I watched as he walked over to his room before coming out with a tripod and a camera.
I moved off of the couch before moving over to sit with Kelly and Chrissy at the kitchen table.
"You aren't going to be in the video?" Chrissy asked as I pulled my phone out of my pocket and set it on the table.
"No, I just don't feel like showing the fans my face. What if they make fun of me? I would just rather stay anonymous." I said as I looked over my shoulder to see that all the boys were sitting on the couch and Craig had gotten his computer.
I watched as Scotty got up and got a half gallon of milk and one of my hats before sitting back down. The milk in his lap and the hat on Craig's head.
I blushed before I turned back to the girls, "You and Smitty are going to be in the video anyway." Kelly said, a soft smile on her face.
"And your on top of Craig." Chrissy said causing her and Kelly to laugh.
"Oh shush up you two." I said, blushing brightly before turning back to make sure that none of the men heard Chrissy.
"Just ask him out already!" Kelly said as she pet Kino.
"He wouldn't say yes." I said, looking down as I heard the boys starting the video.
"Oh come on (name) I know he would. He loves you!" Chrissy said, throwing her arms up in the air.
"What-" I was cut off by Tyler saying my name.
"Hey (name) there's a tweet on here that wants you and Craig to kiss!" Tyler yelled causing me to blush brightly.
"You don't have to kiss me if you don't want to." Craig said, causing my blush to darken.
God he was a gentleman.
"Go (name) this is your chance." Kelly said before handing me one my SnapBacks I wore when we took a group selfie earlier.
I took it from her hand and putting it on my face.
I pulled the brim down as I walked into the room.
"I'll do it." I mumbled, walking over to Craig.
Craig stood up before sitting down his computer where he was sitting.
He stepped over to me and looked down before whispering, "Are you sure?"
"I love you." I blurted out before kissing him.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and mine went around his neck as his hat fell off his head.
Once we pulled away, I blushed brightly.
"I love you too." Craig said before pulling away.
A second later, I walked out of the room to the sound of cat calls and wolf whistles.
"Well, that went well." Chrissy said, once I set back down at the table.
"He said he loved me." I said, pressing my fingers to my lips.
"Girl you getting it!" Kelly said, a smile spread across her face.
I blushed at her words before looking back at Craig to see that he had put the hat back on and he also had a blush on his face.
Craig looked up at me and smiled causing me to smile back at him before looking back to the girls, "You two are already goals." Chrissy said as she looked in between us.

Word count: 742